Madonna Pumps Up the Crowd in Trailer of Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD
For those who didn't attend Madonna's massive Sticky & Sweet Tour which was started in August 2008 and ended September last year can purchase its "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" to watch what they have missed. In anticipation of the set which will be released on March 29, a trailer is brought forward for a sneak peek.
Sweet and sticky are two words tagged to describe the extravagant gig which was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. Madonna entertained thousands of concertgoers, singing "Music", "4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" among her other hit singles.
While not touring across the world, Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
More Madonna News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'