Madonna Pumps Up the Crowd in Trailer of Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD
For those who didn't attend Madonna's massive Sticky & Sweet Tour which was started in August 2008 and ended September last year can purchase its "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" to watch what they have missed. In anticipation of the set which will be released on March 29, a trailer is brought forward for a sneak peek.
Sweet and sticky are two words tagged to describe the extravagant gig which was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. Madonna entertained thousands of concertgoers, singing "Music", "4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" among her other hit singles.
While not touring across the world, Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
More Madonna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics