Madonna Pumps Up the Crowd in Trailer of Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD
For those who didn't attend Madonna's massive Sticky & Sweet Tour which was started in August 2008 and ended September last year can purchase its "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" to watch what they have missed. In anticipation of the set which will be released on March 29, a trailer is brought forward for a sneak peek.
Sweet and sticky are two words tagged to describe the extravagant gig which was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. Madonna entertained thousands of concertgoers, singing "Music", "4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" among her other hit singles.
While not touring across the world, Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
More Madonna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March