Madonna Pumps Up the Crowd in Trailer of Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD
For those who didn't attend Madonna's massive Sticky & Sweet Tour which was started in August 2008 and ended September last year can purchase its "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" to watch what they have missed. In anticipation of the set which will be released on March 29, a trailer is brought forward for a sneak peek.
Sweet and sticky are two words tagged to describe the extravagant gig which was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. Madonna entertained thousands of concertgoers, singing "Music", "4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" among her other hit singles.
While not touring across the world, Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
More Madonna News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday