Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.04: Wassup
Adam and Kristina use questionable tactics to find out about Haddie's secret relationship. In the upcoming episode of "Parenthood", the parents are curious about their daughter so they hacked into her computer to find out.
Monica Potter who plays Kristina said in an interview that she was not even sure how to play a mom on the drama series. "I said, I don't know if I can play a parent on TV," the actress who is also a real-life mom said. "I don't know how to do this. And then, I was like, am I an idiot?"
Also in the March 23 episode, Sarah doesn't know how to talk to Drew when he starts showing signs of becoming a man. Meanwhile, Jabbar has a little accident while under Crosby's watch and Julia and Joel are hesitant to let Amber baby-sit for them.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'