Preview of 'Parenthood' 1.04: Wassup
Adam and Kristina use questionable tactics to find out about Haddie's secret relationship. In the upcoming episode of "Parenthood", the parents are curious about their daughter so they hacked into her computer to find out.
Monica Potter who plays Kristina said in an interview that she was not even sure how to play a mom on the drama series. "I said, I don't know if I can play a parent on TV," the actress who is also a real-life mom said. "I don't know how to do this. And then, I was like, am I an idiot?"
Also in the March 23 episode, Sarah doesn't know how to talk to Drew when he starts showing signs of becoming a man. Meanwhile, Jabbar has a little accident while under Crosby's watch and Julia and Joel are hesitant to let Amber baby-sit for them.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism