'CSI' Star Gary Dourdan Abused by Girlfriend
A relationship gone wrong, Gary Dourdan was physically abuse by his little Spanish girlfriend. The Warrick Brown of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is allegedly the victim of domestic violence when police officers were called to his Venice, C.A. home on Tuesday, March 16 afternoon.
TMZ reported that his much smaller girlfriend Maria Asis del Alamo was arrested on cuff, taken to the station and booked on misdemeanor domestic battery. Meanwhile, police found Dourdan all scratched up. Alamo is 5'8" tall and weighing 110 lbs while the 43-year-old actor is 6'2" and 190 lbs.
Alamo has since been freed on bail and there is no further development about the case yet.
Gary Dourdan is best known as one of the CSIs. His character was killed in 2008 when he refused to sign any further contract.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked