'CSI' Star Gary Dourdan Abused by Girlfriend
A relationship gone wrong, Gary Dourdan was physically abuse by his little Spanish girlfriend. The Warrick Brown of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is allegedly the victim of domestic violence when police officers were called to his Venice, C.A. home on Tuesday, March 16 afternoon.
TMZ reported that his much smaller girlfriend Maria Asis del Alamo was arrested on cuff, taken to the station and booked on misdemeanor domestic battery. Meanwhile, police found Dourdan all scratched up. Alamo is 5'8" tall and weighing 110 lbs while the 43-year-old actor is 6'2" and 190 lbs.
Alamo has since been freed on bail and there is no further development about the case yet.
Gary Dourdan is best known as one of the CSIs. His character was killed in 2008 when he refused to sign any further contract.
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character