Another Look at 'Treme' Through New Trailer
After a teaser trailer without any plot or human being in sight, HBO releases the trailer of "Treme" that has the characters but still little of the plot. The new series is a post-katrina-themed drama that chronicles the rebuilding of New Orleans through the eyes of local musicians.
From David Simon, creator of "The Wire", "Treme" begins in fall 2005, three months after Hurricane Katrina and the massive engineering failure in which flood control failed throughout New Orleans, flooding 80 percent of the city and displacing hundreds of thousands of residents. Fictional events depicted in the series will honor the actual chronology of political, economic and cultural events following the storm.
Starring in the series are Clarke Peters, Khandi Alexander, Kim Dickens, Melissa Leo, Rob Brown, and Steve Zahn among others. HBO plan to premiere it on April 11. But before that, there will be a charity event held on March 27 to benefit New Orleans Musicians Clinic. Several items to be auctioned are an extra role on "Treme", a character named after the bidder, a guitar signed by Bruce Springsteen and several tickets to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie