Kendra Wilkinson Is Done With Playboy
New mom Kendra Wilkinson has stated that she will not shed her clothes again for Playboy. When asked if she wanted to get in shape post her pregnancy for her next sexy shoot, the 24-year-old beauty, who was one of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, told Radar Online, "No, I think my Playboy days are done."
Kendra Wilkinson explained, "I'm a mother now. Of course I'm not going to quit my whole life but my Playboy days are done." Kendra, who previously lived at the Playboy Mansion, further shared why she refused to pose naked again, saying "Time to move on and be a mom, that's my focus!"
Kendra gave birth to her first son with Hank Baskett on December 11, 2009 at a hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. The baby boy, named Hank Baskett IV, has Hugh as his godfather. The Playboy mogul himself, who met the tot for the first time in early March, told People that Kendra's kid "is a winner!". He added, "Her entire focus now is with Hank and little Hank."
Kendra Wilkinson was recently rumored that she suffered postpartum depression following the birth of her son. However, she debunked the report as she told E! Online that she was indeed depressed but it was not postpartum depression. She said, "I'm not going to sit here and say that I had postpartum depression. I was depressed but it wasn't diagnosed as postpartum depression. But it was depression. I know because I've been through therapy my whole life."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics