Kendra Wilkinson Is Done With Playboy
New mom Kendra Wilkinson has stated that she will not shed her clothes again for Playboy. When asked if she wanted to get in shape post her pregnancy for her next sexy shoot, the 24-year-old beauty, who was one of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, told Radar Online, "No, I think my Playboy days are done."
Kendra Wilkinson explained, "I'm a mother now. Of course I'm not going to quit my whole life but my Playboy days are done." Kendra, who previously lived at the Playboy Mansion, further shared why she refused to pose naked again, saying "Time to move on and be a mom, that's my focus!"
Kendra gave birth to her first son with Hank Baskett on December 11, 2009 at a hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. The baby boy, named Hank Baskett IV, has Hugh as his godfather. The Playboy mogul himself, who met the tot for the first time in early March, told People that Kendra's kid "is a winner!". He added, "Her entire focus now is with Hank and little Hank."
Kendra Wilkinson was recently rumored that she suffered postpartum depression following the birth of her son. However, she debunked the report as she told E! Online that she was indeed depressed but it was not postpartum depression. She said, "I'm not going to sit here and say that I had postpartum depression. I was depressed but it wasn't diagnosed as postpartum depression. But it was depression. I know because I've been through therapy my whole life."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt