Jennifer Aniston's 'The Bounty Hunter' Premiered in New York, Getting New Clips
After visiting London, England on March 11, Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler once again teamed up to promote "The Bounty Hunter" in New York City. Similar to their previous appearance, the on-screen couple was seen getting cozy to each other when hitting the red carpet of the film premiere at Ziegfeld Theatre on Tuesday, March 16.
That night, Aniston covered her body in a long peach dress while Butler donned a white shirt paired with a dark blue outfit. Later, Kendra Wilkinson and Bethenny Frankel were photographed among celebrity guests at the event.
Along with the New York premiere, Columbia Pictures has released several brand new clips from the film. Titled "Did I Wake You?", the first snippet shows Aniston who leaves Butler handcuffed on a bed. The other video called "No Money", in the meantime, shares the part when the leading lady takes a rickshaw from a young man after telling him that she has no money to pay him.
In the action comedy that will be released in the U.S. on March 19, Butler plays a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter Milo Boyd who gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly, played by Aniston. Initially thinking all that's ahead is an easy payday, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole when she gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up.
- 'The Bounty Hunter' clip - 'Did I Wake You?'
- 'The Bounty Hunter' clip - 'No Money'
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?