Jennifer Aniston's 'The Bounty Hunter' Premiered in New York, Getting New Clips
After visiting London, England on March 11, Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler once again teamed up to promote "The Bounty Hunter" in New York City. Similar to their previous appearance, the on-screen couple was seen getting cozy to each other when hitting the red carpet of the film premiere at Ziegfeld Theatre on Tuesday, March 16.
That night, Aniston covered her body in a long peach dress while Butler donned a white shirt paired with a dark blue outfit. Later, Kendra Wilkinson and Bethenny Frankel were photographed among celebrity guests at the event.
Along with the New York premiere, Columbia Pictures has released several brand new clips from the film. Titled "Did I Wake You?", the first snippet shows Aniston who leaves Butler handcuffed on a bed. The other video called "No Money", in the meantime, shares the part when the leading lady takes a rickshaw from a young man after telling him that she has no money to pay him.
In the action comedy that will be released in the U.S. on March 19, Butler plays a down-on-his-luck bounty hunter Milo Boyd who gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly, played by Aniston. Initially thinking all that's ahead is an easy payday, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole when she gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up.
- 'The Bounty Hunter' clip - 'Did I Wake You?'
- 'The Bounty Hunter' clip - 'No Money'
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna