'Lost' 6.09 Preview: Ab Aeterno
In the next "Lost" episode, it is time to give the spotlight to the most mysterious character on the series. Nestor Carbonell's Richard, who is not yet known whether is good or evil, will be the center of attention in episode "Ab Aeterno", which basically is a Latin to "for a very long time".
As the person who had stayed on the island the longest, Richard will give explanation about the island and what kind of things he had seen in the place. Locke also wants an explanation about his age which as implied in previous episode, reaches a few thousand years old. Also there could be an answer to the question whether he arrived on the Black Rock.
When talking to E! about the particular episode, Carbonell said, "I will not lie to you, episode 9, you're gonna get big reveals about the island. Episode 15, even more so". "Ab Aeterno" airs on March 23. Eight more episodes are left before the series wraps up.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'