'Lost' 6.09 Preview: Ab Aeterno
In the next "Lost" episode, it is time to give the spotlight to the most mysterious character on the series. Nestor Carbonell's Richard, who is not yet known whether is good or evil, will be the center of attention in episode "Ab Aeterno", which basically is a Latin to "for a very long time".
As the person who had stayed on the island the longest, Richard will give explanation about the island and what kind of things he had seen in the place. Locke also wants an explanation about his age which as implied in previous episode, reaches a few thousand years old. Also there could be an answer to the question whether he arrived on the Black Rock.
When talking to E! about the particular episode, Carbonell said, "I will not lie to you, episode 9, you're gonna get big reveals about the island. Episode 15, even more so". "Ab Aeterno" airs on March 23. Eight more episodes are left before the series wraps up.
More Lost News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'