'Lost' 6.09 Preview: Ab Aeterno
In the next "Lost" episode, it is time to give the spotlight to the most mysterious character on the series. Nestor Carbonell's Richard, who is not yet known whether is good or evil, will be the center of attention in episode "Ab Aeterno", which basically is a Latin to "for a very long time".
As the person who had stayed on the island the longest, Richard will give explanation about the island and what kind of things he had seen in the place. Locke also wants an explanation about his age which as implied in previous episode, reaches a few thousand years old. Also there could be an answer to the question whether he arrived on the Black Rock.
When talking to E! about the particular episode, Carbonell said, "I will not lie to you, episode 9, you're gonna get big reveals about the island. Episode 15, even more so". "Ab Aeterno" airs on March 23. Eight more episodes are left before the series wraps up.
More Lost News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army