'Lost' 6.09 Preview: Ab Aeterno
In the next "Lost" episode, it is time to give the spotlight to the most mysterious character on the series. Nestor Carbonell's Richard, who is not yet known whether is good or evil, will be the center of attention in episode "Ab Aeterno", which basically is a Latin to "for a very long time".
As the person who had stayed on the island the longest, Richard will give explanation about the island and what kind of things he had seen in the place. Locke also wants an explanation about his age which as implied in previous episode, reaches a few thousand years old. Also there could be an answer to the question whether he arrived on the Black Rock.
When talking to E! about the particular episode, Carbonell said, "I will not lie to you, episode 9, you're gonna get big reveals about the island. Episode 15, even more so". "Ab Aeterno" airs on March 23. Eight more episodes are left before the series wraps up.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7