Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp Sailing on the Set of 'The Tourist'
Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp have been snapped sharing a frame in "The Tourist" as the two were pictured shooting the film together at the Palazzo Pisani Moretta in Venice, Italy on Tuesday, March 16. Hopping on a boat, the 34-year-old beauty was seen wearing a white dress matched with cream-colored gloves and shoes, while the actor donned a black outfit paired with a coat.
In the film, Jolie stars as an Interpol agent who locates a criminal with whom she once had an affair. Her character will be entangled in a complicated relationship with Depp as he takes the role of an American tourist who is used by the female Interpol agent as a dupe to reach her goal.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens with the script written by Christopher McQuarrie, Jeffrey Nachmanoff as well as Julian Fellowes. As of late, it was reported that Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell have joined the cast for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?