Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp Sailing on the Set of 'The Tourist'
Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp have been snapped sharing a frame in "The Tourist" as the two were pictured shooting the film together at the Palazzo Pisani Moretta in Venice, Italy on Tuesday, March 16. Hopping on a boat, the 34-year-old beauty was seen wearing a white dress matched with cream-colored gloves and shoes, while the actor donned a black outfit paired with a coat.
In the film, Jolie stars as an Interpol agent who locates a criminal with whom she once had an affair. Her character will be entangled in a complicated relationship with Depp as he takes the role of an American tourist who is used by the female Interpol agent as a dupe to reach her goal.
This remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens with the script written by Christopher McQuarrie, Jeffrey Nachmanoff as well as Julian Fellowes. As of late, it was reported that Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell have joined the cast for this thriller which is slated for 2011 release.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama