Lady GaGa's 'Almost-Collapsed' Performance Explained
In response to fans' fear regarding Lady GaGa's health after a viral video of her nearly passing out on-stage came out over the weekend, promoter for her Monster Ball tour explained the singer now is "totally fine." The promoter furthermore blamed dehydration for her March 13 lackluster performance and promised the "Poker Face" singer will be fully fit for her concerts in Australia.
"It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance," it was explained. "She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will return to the North America and hit the road until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?