Lady GaGa's 'Almost-Collapsed' Performance Explained
In response to fans' fear regarding Lady GaGa's health after a viral video of her nearly passing out on-stage came out over the weekend, promoter for her Monster Ball tour explained the singer now is "totally fine." The promoter furthermore blamed dehydration for her March 13 lackluster performance and promised the "Poker Face" singer will be fully fit for her concerts in Australia.
"It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance," it was explained. "She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will return to the North America and hit the road until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie