Lady GaGa's 'Almost-Collapsed' Performance Explained
In response to fans' fear regarding Lady GaGa's health after a viral video of her nearly passing out on-stage came out over the weekend, promoter for her Monster Ball tour explained the singer now is "totally fine." The promoter furthermore blamed dehydration for her March 13 lackluster performance and promised the "Poker Face" singer will be fully fit for her concerts in Australia.
"It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance," it was explained. "She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will return to the North America and hit the road until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media