Lady GaGa's 'Almost-Collapsed' Performance Explained
In response to fans' fear regarding Lady GaGa's health after a viral video of her nearly passing out on-stage came out over the weekend, promoter for her Monster Ball tour explained the singer now is "totally fine." The promoter furthermore blamed dehydration for her March 13 lackluster performance and promised the "Poker Face" singer will be fully fit for her concerts in Australia.
"It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance," it was explained. "She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will return to the North America and hit the road until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!