Lady GaGa's 'Almost-Collapsed' Performance Explained
In response to fans' fear regarding Lady GaGa's health after a viral video of her nearly passing out on-stage came out over the weekend, promoter for her Monster Ball tour explained the singer now is "totally fine." The promoter furthermore blamed dehydration for her March 13 lackluster performance and promised the "Poker Face" singer will be fully fit for her concerts in Australia.
"It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance," it was explained. "She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will return to the North America and hit the road until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital