Amanda Seyfried Goes Fresh for 'Chloe' New York Premiere
Ten days shy of its premiere in limited U.S. theaters, "Chloe" has held its special screening on Monday, March 15. Instead of welcoming the guest with red carpet, the event had black carpet rolled out in front of Landmark's Sunshine Cinema in New York City that night.
In contrary to gloomy set created by the carpet and the freezing temperature, Amanda Seyfried opted to don a bright blue dress. She was braving the cold weather when she took off her black coat to show off her back. Her co-star Julianne Moore, in the meantime, looked simple but still pretty in her pink dress.
Also seen among the attendees were director Atom Egoyan and screenwriter Erin Cressida Wilson. However, other cast members such as Liam Neeson and Nina Dobrev were not captured by cameras at the event.
"Chloe" follows a successful doctor Catherine who hires a young woman Chloe to test her husband David's fidelity. But Chloe's torrid tales of her encounters with David take Catherine on a journey of sexual and sensual re-discovery, putting her family in great danger.
Amanda Seyfried tackles the role of the young escort while Catherine is portrayed by Julianne Moore. Moore's on screen husband, meanwhile, is played by Liam Neeson. This drama thriller will hit certain theaters in the U.S. starting March 26.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video