Director Talks About Sequel to Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Video
The decision to attach "To Be Continued" tag before Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video ends has made fans wondering what a sequel to the controversial video would be like. In interview with MTV, director Jonas Akerlund said, "We're very spontaneous. We'll see."
Also, the director talked about why he opened the door for a sequel. He stated, "I put it in post and then nobody said to take it out. So, it stayed in." The director continued praising the "Poker Face" singer, "GaGa's a little different because she has, like, the first [idea], which makes my job easier."
"She always has the first couple [ideas] to tell you. So, based on what she tells me, I write a treatment, she has comments on it. So that's how we go into the ideas. She's boiling. Her brain is amazing. She's filled with ideas."
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5