Director Talks About Sequel to Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Video
The decision to attach "To Be Continued" tag before Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video ends has made fans wondering what a sequel to the controversial video would be like. In interview with MTV, director Jonas Akerlund said, "We're very spontaneous. We'll see."
Also, the director talked about why he opened the door for a sequel. He stated, "I put it in post and then nobody said to take it out. So, it stayed in." The director continued praising the "Poker Face" singer, "GaGa's a little different because she has, like, the first [idea], which makes my job easier."
"She always has the first couple [ideas] to tell you. So, based on what she tells me, I write a treatment, she has comments on it. So that's how we go into the ideas. She's boiling. Her brain is amazing. She's filled with ideas."
More Lady GaGa News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?