Director Talks About Sequel to Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Video
The decision to attach "To Be Continued" tag before Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video ends has made fans wondering what a sequel to the controversial video would be like. In interview with MTV, director Jonas Akerlund said, "We're very spontaneous. We'll see."
Also, the director talked about why he opened the door for a sequel. He stated, "I put it in post and then nobody said to take it out. So, it stayed in." The director continued praising the "Poker Face" singer, "GaGa's a little different because she has, like, the first [idea], which makes my job easier."
"She always has the first couple [ideas] to tell you. So, based on what she tells me, I write a treatment, she has comments on it. So that's how we go into the ideas. She's boiling. Her brain is amazing. She's filled with ideas."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'