Director Talks About Sequel to Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Video
The decision to attach "To Be Continued" tag before Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video ends has made fans wondering what a sequel to the controversial video would be like. In interview with MTV, director Jonas Akerlund said, "We're very spontaneous. We'll see."
Also, the director talked about why he opened the door for a sequel. He stated, "I put it in post and then nobody said to take it out. So, it stayed in." The director continued praising the "Poker Face" singer, "GaGa's a little different because she has, like, the first [idea], which makes my job easier."
"She always has the first couple [ideas] to tell you. So, based on what she tells me, I write a treatment, she has comments on it. So that's how we go into the ideas. She's boiling. Her brain is amazing. She's filled with ideas."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'