Director Talks About Sequel to Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Video
The decision to attach "To Be Continued" tag before Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video ends has made fans wondering what a sequel to the controversial video would be like. In interview with MTV, director Jonas Akerlund said, "We're very spontaneous. We'll see."
Also, the director talked about why he opened the door for a sequel. He stated, "I put it in post and then nobody said to take it out. So, it stayed in." The director continued praising the "Poker Face" singer, "GaGa's a little different because she has, like, the first [idea], which makes my job easier."
"She always has the first couple [ideas] to tell you. So, based on what she tells me, I write a treatment, she has comments on it. So that's how we go into the ideas. She's boiling. Her brain is amazing. She's filled with ideas."
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival