More On-Set Pictures From Robert Pattinson's 'Bel Ami'
Robert Pattinson has been spotted back on his duty for filming "Bel Ami" on Monday, March 15. In the pictures obtained by Celebuzz from the film's set in Hertfordshire, England, the British actor was captured donning a formal black outfit matched with gray trousers while strolling around the shooting location during a break.
"Bel Ami" is a movie adaptation of Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title which is originally set in Paris. Beside in London, the film reportedly will also be shot in Budapest, Hungary with Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod taking the helming duty for this drama which is slated for 2011 release.
The story follows Pattinson's Georges Duroy, who is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Starring opposite the lead actor is Uma Thurman who is slated to star as a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas are also cast to become the women around Duroy's life.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle