Jesus Luz Feels Like Married to Madonna
Despite their on-and-off relationship, Jesus Luz has shown his commitment to Madonna and her children, 13-year-old Lourdes, 9-year-old Rocco, 5-year-old Mercy and 4-year-old David. In an interview with Brazil's RG Vogue magazine, the model admits that he has considered himself married to his lover.
"I consider myself a married man," the 23-year-old Brazilian tells the publication, suggesting that he is ready to be responsible for the pop singer and her four kids. He further explains, "I have a family. At my age, my father was married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. The twosome reportedly split in early February this year because they "run out of things to talk about", but the couple apparently has been back on.
More Madonna News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video