Jesus Luz Feels Like Married to Madonna
Despite their on-and-off relationship, Jesus Luz has shown his commitment to Madonna and her children, 13-year-old Lourdes, 9-year-old Rocco, 5-year-old Mercy and 4-year-old David. In an interview with Brazil's RG Vogue magazine, the model admits that he has considered himself married to his lover.
"I consider myself a married man," the 23-year-old Brazilian tells the publication, suggesting that he is ready to be responsible for the pop singer and her four kids. He further explains, "I have a family. At my age, my father was married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. The twosome reportedly split in early February this year because they "run out of things to talk about", but the couple apparently has been back on.
More Madonna News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair