Jesus Luz Feels Like Married to Madonna
Despite their on-and-off relationship, Jesus Luz has shown his commitment to Madonna and her children, 13-year-old Lourdes, 9-year-old Rocco, 5-year-old Mercy and 4-year-old David. In an interview with Brazil's RG Vogue magazine, the model admits that he has considered himself married to his lover.
"I consider myself a married man," the 23-year-old Brazilian tells the publication, suggesting that he is ready to be responsible for the pop singer and her four kids. He further explains, "I have a family. At my age, my father was married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. The twosome reportedly split in early February this year because they "run out of things to talk about", but the couple apparently has been back on.
More Madonna News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season