Jesus Luz Feels Like Married to Madonna
Despite their on-and-off relationship, Jesus Luz has shown his commitment to Madonna and her children, 13-year-old Lourdes, 9-year-old Rocco, 5-year-old Mercy and 4-year-old David. In an interview with Brazil's RG Vogue magazine, the model admits that he has considered himself married to his lover.
"I consider myself a married man," the 23-year-old Brazilian tells the publication, suggesting that he is ready to be responsible for the pop singer and her four kids. He further explains, "I have a family. At my age, my father was married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. The twosome reportedly split in early February this year because they "run out of things to talk about", but the couple apparently has been back on.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle