Jesus Luz Feels Like Married to Madonna
Despite their on-and-off relationship, Jesus Luz has shown his commitment to Madonna and her children, 13-year-old Lourdes, 9-year-old Rocco, 5-year-old Mercy and 4-year-old David. In an interview with Brazil's RG Vogue magazine, the model admits that he has considered himself married to his lover.
"I consider myself a married man," the 23-year-old Brazilian tells the publication, suggesting that he is ready to be responsible for the pop singer and her four kids. He further explains, "I have a family. At my age, my father was married, my mother gave birth to me when she was 15."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photo shoot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. The twosome reportedly split in early February this year because they "run out of things to talk about", but the couple apparently has been back on.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'