Drama Behind Spencer Pratt's Departure From 'The Hills'
Contrary to report suggesting Spencer Pratt exited MTV's reality show "The Hills" because he wants to fight cyber crime, an insider from the series told US Magazine that Spencer's departure is not voluntary. The source said he was asked to leave the show to do anger management training.
"All of that stuff about him leaving The Hills to fight cyber crime is not true," the source told the publication. "the show agreed that Spencer would leave The Hills for six weeks to do anger management training once a week at home. If he completes it, he can return to the show."
Before he was asked to leave, the husband of songstress Heidi Montag reportedly lost his temper on the filming set when a female producer requested him to do something which he objected. "He got so crazy that he screamed at [her], 'I should kill you for even asking me to do that!'," the source recalled.
Outraged with Spencer's behavior, the produced then filed a complaint to the bosses who responded by threatening to kick him off the show unless he passes the training.
Previously, Spencer Pratt confessed to People about his exit from "The Hills", saying "In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose to my life. With this in mind, I have decided to take a break from my obligations to MTV's 'The Hills' and discontinue filming any more episodes for this current season."
"With that being said, I am saddened to take this break from filming MTV's The Hills. At this time, however I feel I would not be honoring my country or myself if I were to continue this endeavor when I have the opportunity and the ability to assist our nation against these prevalent threats."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences