Drama Behind Spencer Pratt's Departure From 'The Hills'
Contrary to report suggesting Spencer Pratt exited MTV's reality show "The Hills" because he wants to fight cyber crime, an insider from the series told US Magazine that Spencer's departure is not voluntary. The source said he was asked to leave the show to do anger management training.
"All of that stuff about him leaving The Hills to fight cyber crime is not true," the source told the publication. "the show agreed that Spencer would leave The Hills for six weeks to do anger management training once a week at home. If he completes it, he can return to the show."
Before he was asked to leave, the husband of songstress Heidi Montag reportedly lost his temper on the filming set when a female producer requested him to do something which he objected. "He got so crazy that he screamed at [her], 'I should kill you for even asking me to do that!'," the source recalled.
Outraged with Spencer's behavior, the produced then filed a complaint to the bosses who responded by threatening to kick him off the show unless he passes the training.
Previously, Spencer Pratt confessed to People about his exit from "The Hills", saying "In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose to my life. With this in mind, I have decided to take a break from my obligations to MTV's 'The Hills' and discontinue filming any more episodes for this current season."
"With that being said, I am saddened to take this break from filming MTV's The Hills. At this time, however I feel I would not be honoring my country or myself if I were to continue this endeavor when I have the opportunity and the ability to assist our nation against these prevalent threats."
More The Hills News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March