Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles to Duet With JLS
Rihanna has confirmed that she is going to make music together with JLS. The Barbadian songstress, who is linked to the group by Jay-Z, is also confident that the rapper's wife Beyonce Knowles and his fellow MC Kanye West will make a duet with the British boyband.
"Working with JLS is something that will happen this year," Rihanna opened up to The Sun. "Jay will make stars out of them. He has been a great mentor to me. He has been around long enough to spot real talent and he knows who will become worldwide stars."
"They can sing, they can dance, they look good, actually they look very good. But more importantly they look like a group. It doesn't look like they have been put together. It looks like they are meant to be together."
"I will be working with them on one of their singles and am sure Kanye and Bey will collaborate with them on tracks as well," she continued. "America has only had a little taste of them so far, but give it probably as little as 18 months and they could be the most famous band in the world. There is nothing Jay doesn't know about the music business. Under his management I think JLS will probably be the biggest."
More Rihanna News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!