Preview of Episode 3.11: 'Chuck Versus the Final Exam'
When "Chuck" returns next week on March 22, viewers will see how this Buy More employee-turned spy tries his best to pass the test. "There is no turning back," Sarah told Chuck and revealed to him that if he fails the test, he will go back to his old life.
Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move.
Beside focusing on Chuck's effort to pass the test, the upcoming episode will also follow him when he tries to take his relationship with Sarah to the next level. In one scene in the clip, he is seen drawing his lips closer to hers, ready to smooch.
The episode is directed by Robert Duncan McNeil and written by Zev Borow.
More Chuck News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci