Preview of Episode 3.11: 'Chuck Versus the Final Exam'
When "Chuck" returns next week on March 22, viewers will see how this Buy More employee-turned spy tries his best to pass the test. "There is no turning back," Sarah told Chuck and revealed to him that if he fails the test, he will go back to his old life.
Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move.
Beside focusing on Chuck's effort to pass the test, the upcoming episode will also follow him when he tries to take his relationship with Sarah to the next level. In one scene in the clip, he is seen drawing his lips closer to hers, ready to smooch.
The episode is directed by Robert Duncan McNeil and written by Zev Borow.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'