Preview of Episode 3.11: 'Chuck Versus the Final Exam'
When "Chuck" returns next week on March 22, viewers will see how this Buy More employee-turned spy tries his best to pass the test. "There is no turning back," Sarah told Chuck and revealed to him that if he fails the test, he will go back to his old life.
Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move.
Beside focusing on Chuck's effort to pass the test, the upcoming episode will also follow him when he tries to take his relationship with Sarah to the next level. In one scene in the clip, he is seen drawing his lips closer to hers, ready to smooch.
The episode is directed by Robert Duncan McNeil and written by Zev Borow.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift