Preview of Episode 3.11: 'Chuck Versus the Final Exam'
When "Chuck" returns next week on March 22, viewers will see how this Buy More employee-turned spy tries his best to pass the test. "There is no turning back," Sarah told Chuck and revealed to him that if he fails the test, he will go back to his old life.
Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move.
Beside focusing on Chuck's effort to pass the test, the upcoming episode will also follow him when he tries to take his relationship with Sarah to the next level. In one scene in the clip, he is seen drawing his lips closer to hers, ready to smooch.
The episode is directed by Robert Duncan McNeil and written by Zev Borow.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier