Preview of Episode 3.11: 'Chuck Versus the Final Exam'
When "Chuck" returns next week on March 22, viewers will see how this Buy More employee-turned spy tries his best to pass the test. "There is no turning back," Sarah told Chuck and revealed to him that if he fails the test, he will go back to his old life.
Chuck (Zachary Levi) learns that his latest solo mission will be a final test to see if he is ready to be a spy. Chuck needs to put everything he has learned into action to avoid going back to his old life while Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Shaw (guest star Brandon Routh) observe his every move.
Beside focusing on Chuck's effort to pass the test, the upcoming episode will also follow him when he tries to take his relationship with Sarah to the next level. In one scene in the clip, he is seen drawing his lips closer to hers, ready to smooch.
The episode is directed by Robert Duncan McNeil and written by Zev Borow.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'