Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Kissing Scene Was Not Scripted
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth seemed very comfortable when they shared a kiss on the set of "The Last Song", but who guessed that the actor was shocked because he had no idea that his co-star was going to do it. Speaking to E! Online, he claimed the kissing part was actually not written in the screenplay.
"It wasn't in the script," Hemsworth, who is now dating Cyrus in real life, stated. "I read the script and it just said, 'frolicking on the beach.' So [Julie Anne Robinson - director] was yelling things like, 'Splash here! Push her over! Jump on his back!' "
Sharing the moment when he and Cyrus were told to make the scene more raunchy, Hemsworth further detailed, "But then she yelled, 'Kiss him!' It was good because you can get nervous with the first kiss. But there was no time to get nervous. And it's not like you can stop and say, 'No!' "
"The Last Song" centers its story on Miley Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller who is sent to spend summer with her father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town. While she tries to reconnect with her father, she falls in love with beach volleyball player Will Blakelee, played by Liam Hemsworth.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" additionally has Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston and Bobby Coleman on the cast ensemble to portray Ronnie's father, mother and brother respectively. This drama is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on March 31.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'