Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Kissing Scene Was Not Scripted
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth seemed very comfortable when they shared a kiss on the set of "The Last Song", but who guessed that the actor was shocked because he had no idea that his co-star was going to do it. Speaking to E! Online, he claimed the kissing part was actually not written in the screenplay.
"It wasn't in the script," Hemsworth, who is now dating Cyrus in real life, stated. "I read the script and it just said, 'frolicking on the beach.' So [Julie Anne Robinson - director] was yelling things like, 'Splash here! Push her over! Jump on his back!' "
Sharing the moment when he and Cyrus were told to make the scene more raunchy, Hemsworth further detailed, "But then she yelled, 'Kiss him!' It was good because you can get nervous with the first kiss. But there was no time to get nervous. And it's not like you can stop and say, 'No!' "
"The Last Song" centers its story on Miley Cyrus' Veronica "Ronnie" Miller who is sent to spend summer with her father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town. While she tries to reconnect with her father, she falls in love with beach volleyball player Will Blakelee, played by Liam Hemsworth.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, "The Last Song" additionally has Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston and Bobby Coleman on the cast ensemble to portray Ronnie's father, mother and brother respectively. This drama is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on March 31.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour