On-Set Pics of 'The Tourist': Johnny Depp Shooting in Blue Pajamas
More pictures from the set of "The Tourist" have been found. This time, lead actor Johnny Depp was seen shooting his action scene on Monday, March 15 at the Mercato del Pesce in Venice, Italy, while his co-star Angelina Jolie was nowhere to be seen on the set.
Donning a pale blue pajamas similar to the one worn by Depp, the actor's stunt double was captured by camera jumping from a building onto a roof. Depp himself was seen running along the street of what looks like a traditional market. During the break of the filming, Depp covered himself with a black robe.
"The Tourist" is remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". In this film, Johnny Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when Angelina Jolie's character of a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Beside set in Italy, the movie is also shot in Paris, France. Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck takes the duty of serving behind the lens, while Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the movie but has yet to set exact date.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3