On-Set Pics of 'The Tourist': Johnny Depp Shooting in Blue Pajamas
More pictures from the set of "The Tourist" have been found. This time, lead actor Johnny Depp was seen shooting his action scene on Monday, March 15 at the Mercato del Pesce in Venice, Italy, while his co-star Angelina Jolie was nowhere to be seen on the set.
Donning a pale blue pajamas similar to the one worn by Depp, the actor's stunt double was captured by camera jumping from a building onto a roof. Depp himself was seen running along the street of what looks like a traditional market. During the break of the filming, Depp covered himself with a black robe.
"The Tourist" is remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". In this film, Johnny Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when Angelina Jolie's character of a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Beside set in Italy, the movie is also shot in Paris, France. Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck takes the duty of serving behind the lens, while Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the movie but has yet to set exact date.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?