On-Set Pics of 'The Tourist': Johnny Depp Shooting in Blue Pajamas
More pictures from the set of "The Tourist" have been found. This time, lead actor Johnny Depp was seen shooting his action scene on Monday, March 15 at the Mercato del Pesce in Venice, Italy, while his co-star Angelina Jolie was nowhere to be seen on the set.
Donning a pale blue pajamas similar to the one worn by Depp, the actor's stunt double was captured by camera jumping from a building onto a roof. Depp himself was seen running along the street of what looks like a traditional market. During the break of the filming, Depp covered himself with a black robe.
"The Tourist" is remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". In this film, Johnny Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when Angelina Jolie's character of a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Beside set in Italy, the movie is also shot in Paris, France. Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck takes the duty of serving behind the lens, while Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the movie but has yet to set exact date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding