On-Set Pics of 'The Tourist': Johnny Depp Shooting in Blue Pajamas
More pictures from the set of "The Tourist" have been found. This time, lead actor Johnny Depp was seen shooting his action scene on Monday, March 15 at the Mercato del Pesce in Venice, Italy, while his co-star Angelina Jolie was nowhere to be seen on the set.
Donning a pale blue pajamas similar to the one worn by Depp, the actor's stunt double was captured by camera jumping from a building onto a roof. Depp himself was seen running along the street of what looks like a traditional market. During the break of the filming, Depp covered himself with a black robe.
"The Tourist" is remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". In this film, Johnny Depp plays an American tourist who finds his life in danger when Angelina Jolie's character of a female Interpol agent uses him as a dupe to flush out an elusive criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Beside set in Italy, the movie is also shot in Paris, France. Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck takes the duty of serving behind the lens, while Christopher McQuarrie teams up with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Julian Fellowes to provide the script for this thriller. Columbia Pictures eyes 2011 release schedule for the movie but has yet to set exact date.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered