Robert Pattinson Allegedly Won't Commit to Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly on the rocks as the actor refused to commit to his alleged girlfriend. The news sparked after Kristen's friend told Famous magazine, "She and Rob talked a lot about moving in together while they were keeping their relationship a secret. But when she brought it up again recently, he seemed non-committal and changed the subject."
Moreover, a source said to Now magazine that Kristen "wants get married and have kids, but Rob's not ready." The source added, "He gets stressed out whenever she starts talking commitment and it causes some nasty rows. Some people think Rob's still set on playing the field."
"Rob's so immature. He thinks that as this big movie star he can do whatever he wants, but he should realise that Kristen deserves better," another source additionally dished on the "Twilight" stars' romance. "Some of us wonder if he's serious about her at all. He seems intent on keeping his options open. If he doesn't grow up I don't think the relationship has any future for Kristen."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were first romantically linked after they play a couple in "Twilight". Though the two have never admitted that they are an item, they are continuously hit with dating rumors.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes