Robert Pattinson Allegedly Won't Commit to Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is reportedly on the rocks as the actor refused to commit to his alleged girlfriend. The news sparked after Kristen's friend told Famous magazine, "She and Rob talked a lot about moving in together while they were keeping their relationship a secret. But when she brought it up again recently, he seemed non-committal and changed the subject."
Moreover, a source said to Now magazine that Kristen "wants get married and have kids, but Rob's not ready." The source added, "He gets stressed out whenever she starts talking commitment and it causes some nasty rows. Some people think Rob's still set on playing the field."
"Rob's so immature. He thinks that as this big movie star he can do whatever he wants, but he should realise that Kristen deserves better," another source additionally dished on the "Twilight" stars' romance. "Some of us wonder if he's serious about her at all. He seems intent on keeping his options open. If he doesn't grow up I don't think the relationship has any future for Kristen."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were first romantically linked after they play a couple in "Twilight". Though the two have never admitted that they are an item, they are continuously hit with dating rumors.
More Robert Pattinson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs