'True Blood' Returns for Third Season on June 13
"True Blood" season 3 has got its official premiere date. The HBO's TV series which received not-quite-stellar rating when first debuted in 2008 but steadily developed strong number afterwards will be back on the small screen on June 13.
Ryan Kwanten told E! News that shooting for the upcoming episode of the vampire series has begun. In this new season, the Jason Stackhouse depicter will be cheated on by his on-screen lover Crystal, who is pregnant with his baby but later on suffers miscarriage and meets a dead end.
Rumor has it, there is another character which fans love will also get killed off when the series returns in June. There is no word on who may meet the dead end, but Carrie Preston said that something shocking is going to happen to her character, vampire Arlene.
In another news, Carrie is confirmed by Entertainment Weekly to secure a role for a multi-episode arc in CBS' "The Good Wife". Question regarding her fate in the "True Blood" then rises, but HBO spokesperson refused to give any comment and an insider from the TV series denied Carrie's character will get killed.
"Arlene isn't a major presence in the third book," the source said. "A lot of the action takes place outside of Bon Temps, so [Carrie] probably had some free time on her hands."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair