'True Blood' Returns for Third Season on June 13
"True Blood" season 3 has got its official premiere date. The HBO's TV series which received not-quite-stellar rating when first debuted in 2008 but steadily developed strong number afterwards will be back on the small screen on June 13.
Ryan Kwanten told E! News that shooting for the upcoming episode of the vampire series has begun. In this new season, the Jason Stackhouse depicter will be cheated on by his on-screen lover Crystal, who is pregnant with his baby but later on suffers miscarriage and meets a dead end.
Rumor has it, there is another character which fans love will also get killed off when the series returns in June. There is no word on who may meet the dead end, but Carrie Preston said that something shocking is going to happen to her character, vampire Arlene.
In another news, Carrie is confirmed by Entertainment Weekly to secure a role for a multi-episode arc in CBS' "The Good Wife". Question regarding her fate in the "True Blood" then rises, but HBO spokesperson refused to give any comment and an insider from the TV series denied Carrie's character will get killed.
"Arlene isn't a major presence in the third book," the source said. "A lot of the action takes place outside of Bon Temps, so [Carrie] probably had some free time on her hands."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs