'True Blood' Returns for Third Season on June 13
"True Blood" season 3 has got its official premiere date. The HBO's TV series which received not-quite-stellar rating when first debuted in 2008 but steadily developed strong number afterwards will be back on the small screen on June 13.
Ryan Kwanten told E! News that shooting for the upcoming episode of the vampire series has begun. In this new season, the Jason Stackhouse depicter will be cheated on by his on-screen lover Crystal, who is pregnant with his baby but later on suffers miscarriage and meets a dead end.
Rumor has it, there is another character which fans love will also get killed off when the series returns in June. There is no word on who may meet the dead end, but Carrie Preston said that something shocking is going to happen to her character, vampire Arlene.
In another news, Carrie is confirmed by Entertainment Weekly to secure a role for a multi-episode arc in CBS' "The Good Wife". Question regarding her fate in the "True Blood" then rises, but HBO spokesperson refused to give any comment and an insider from the TV series denied Carrie's character will get killed.
"Arlene isn't a major presence in the third book," the source said. "A lot of the action takes place outside of Bon Temps, so [Carrie] probably had some free time on her hands."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?