'Hulk' Sequel Likely NOT Happening
Since "The Incredible Hulk" was released in 2008, there have been talks about the sequel. In contrary to reports which sound certain that "Hulk 2" is going to be made, Edward Norton says to Cinematical at the 2010 SXSW during the weekend that the upcoming movie would never come out.
"I don't think so," he answered when asked whether or not "Hulk" sequel is happening. "I think they've got a whole lot of stuff to spool out before they get on into [a 'Hulk' sequel]," he further explains to MTV. Not only he will not return for another "Hulk" movie, Edward also says he has no cameo appearances in "Iron Man 2", "Thor" and "The First Avenger: Captain America".
Though so, he does not rule out possibility of seeing him playing Hulk again as Norton says, "We'll see what they want to do. I figure it's a ways down the road." The actor additionally hints that his character may appear in another Marvel's film "The Avengers", stating "I think at some point they're going to figure out how they want to get around to 'Avengers'."
Back in late 2008, Tim Blake Nelson as well as Tim Roth claimed they have signed on to do two "Hulk" sequels. "I'm signed on to do 'Hulk 2' and '3' whether Edward's there or not," the depicter of Samuel Sterns revealed. Though so, there have been no official words on a sequel to "The Incredible Hulk".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour