Video: Exhausted Lady GaGa Almost Collapsed On-Stage
Lady GaGa's long-term Monster Ball tour has taken its toll on the singer's health condition. During a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 13, exhausted GaGa was seen nearly passing out when singing "Bad Romance".
Clad in a silver mini dress matched with a crown of the same color, GaGa preferred to sit on the stage instead of delivering an energetic dance routine like she usually does in her every show. At some point, she even took off her head-wear and lay flat on stage while still delivering the song's verses.
Lady GaGa has been touring Stateside and across the pond since November 27 last year and recently added several tour dates which will end on June 4. After completing the European leg, she reportedly will kick off another extended trek which will start on July 1 at TD Garden in Boston.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs