Video: Exhausted Lady GaGa Almost Collapsed On-Stage
Lady GaGa's long-term Monster Ball tour has taken its toll on the singer's health condition. During a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 13, exhausted GaGa was seen nearly passing out when singing "Bad Romance".
Clad in a silver mini dress matched with a crown of the same color, GaGa preferred to sit on the stage instead of delivering an energetic dance routine like she usually does in her every show. At some point, she even took off her head-wear and lay flat on stage while still delivering the song's verses.
Lady GaGa has been touring Stateside and across the pond since November 27 last year and recently added several tour dates which will end on June 4. After completing the European leg, she reportedly will kick off another extended trek which will start on July 1 at TD Garden in Boston.
More Lady GaGa News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series