Video: Exhausted Lady GaGa Almost Collapsed On-Stage
Lady GaGa's long-term Monster Ball tour has taken its toll on the singer's health condition. During a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 13, exhausted GaGa was seen nearly passing out when singing "Bad Romance".
Clad in a silver mini dress matched with a crown of the same color, GaGa preferred to sit on the stage instead of delivering an energetic dance routine like she usually does in her every show. At some point, she even took off her head-wear and lay flat on stage while still delivering the song's verses.
Lady GaGa has been touring Stateside and across the pond since November 27 last year and recently added several tour dates which will end on June 4. After completing the European leg, she reportedly will kick off another extended trek which will start on July 1 at TD Garden in Boston.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season