Video: Exhausted Lady GaGa Almost Collapsed On-Stage
Lady GaGa's long-term Monster Ball tour has taken its toll on the singer's health condition. During a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 13, exhausted GaGa was seen nearly passing out when singing "Bad Romance".
Clad in a silver mini dress matched with a crown of the same color, GaGa preferred to sit on the stage instead of delivering an energetic dance routine like she usually does in her every show. At some point, she even took off her head-wear and lay flat on stage while still delivering the song's verses.
Lady GaGa has been touring Stateside and across the pond since November 27 last year and recently added several tour dates which will end on June 4. After completing the European leg, she reportedly will kick off another extended trek which will start on July 1 at TD Garden in Boston.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics