Video: Exhausted Lady GaGa Almost Collapsed On-Stage
Lady GaGa's long-term Monster Ball tour has taken its toll on the singer's health condition. During a concert at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on March 13, exhausted GaGa was seen nearly passing out when singing "Bad Romance".
Clad in a silver mini dress matched with a crown of the same color, GaGa preferred to sit on the stage instead of delivering an energetic dance routine like she usually does in her every show. At some point, she even took off her head-wear and lay flat on stage while still delivering the song's verses.
Lady GaGa has been touring Stateside and across the pond since November 27 last year and recently added several tour dates which will end on June 4. After completing the European leg, she reportedly will kick off another extended trek which will start on July 1 at TD Garden in Boston.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors