'The Celebrity Apprentice' Fires Carol Leifer
"Seinfeld" scribe Carol Leifer was the first one to go on "The Celebrity Apprentice". The women's team which is called Tenacity lost it to the men's team Rocksolid in the first task of season nine and apart from project manager Cyndi Lauper, all were voting for Carol to go.
The challenge was to run a New York City diner and raise as much money as possible. As a TV producer and comedienne, Carol was deemed having weak link to support the whole team. Sharon Osbourne said, "She's very under the radar, very low-key as far as team spirit."
Cyndi was then told to bring back two people back to the board room but she could not pick one because she said everyone tried their hardest. Mr. Donald Trump then took over and picked Carol because everyone in the team thought Carol should go.
Bret Michaels who was cross-voted by the women to be the first project manager for the men's team, managed to raise 100,000 dollars for his choice of charity. Meanwhile, Trump personally gave Carol 10,000 dollars to be donated to North Shore Animal League America.
Next week, Rocksolid and Tenacity will have to build a storefront to re-launch Kodak's famous Kodak Moments campaign. A member of the men's team confronted the project manager for being shut out. Meanwhile, the women are facing power outage, a teammate who can't cooperate and an illness.
The first board room:
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together