50 Cent to Make Dance Music for His New Album
50 Cent who is currently touring across Europe has dished on what to expect from his next studio album. Apparently being aware of what becomes today's music trend, the rap mogul said in a recent interview that he will make up-beat music for the new record.
On what made him going to that direction, the G-Unit rapper shared he was so inspired by music he heard in the European clubs while touring in the continent. "I went to a nightclub after-party. It was different music after a while," he gushed. "The music they were playin' before they were playin' the music I created was more up-tempo, more Dance."
"I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio. Because I'm travelin' with my live band, I took the band with me and we sequenced it and recorded the actual record while we was out there," he continued. "I'm excited about it too, it has a total [sic] different vibe."
"I won't allow myself to be placed in a box where I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles, for the people who have various tastes in music, they'll really like it."
The new album is tentatively titled "Black Magic". It will follow up 50 Cent's 2009 effort "Before I Self Destruct" which could only debut at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 160,000 copies.
More 50 Cent News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby