50 Cent to Make Dance Music for His New Album
50 Cent who is currently touring across Europe has dished on what to expect from his next studio album. Apparently being aware of what becomes today's music trend, the rap mogul said in a recent interview that he will make up-beat music for the new record.
On what made him going to that direction, the G-Unit rapper shared he was so inspired by music he heard in the European clubs while touring in the continent. "I went to a nightclub after-party. It was different music after a while," he gushed. "The music they were playin' before they were playin' the music I created was more up-tempo, more Dance."
"I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio. Because I'm travelin' with my live band, I took the band with me and we sequenced it and recorded the actual record while we was out there," he continued. "I'm excited about it too, it has a total [sic] different vibe."
"I won't allow myself to be placed in a box where I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles, for the people who have various tastes in music, they'll really like it."
The new album is tentatively titled "Black Magic". It will follow up 50 Cent's 2009 effort "Before I Self Destruct" which could only debut at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 160,000 copies.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked