50 Cent to Make Dance Music for His New Album
50 Cent who is currently touring across Europe has dished on what to expect from his next studio album. Apparently being aware of what becomes today's music trend, the rap mogul said in a recent interview that he will make up-beat music for the new record.
On what made him going to that direction, the G-Unit rapper shared he was so inspired by music he heard in the European clubs while touring in the continent. "I went to a nightclub after-party. It was different music after a while," he gushed. "The music they were playin' before they were playin' the music I created was more up-tempo, more Dance."
"I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio. Because I'm travelin' with my live band, I took the band with me and we sequenced it and recorded the actual record while we was out there," he continued. "I'm excited about it too, it has a total [sic] different vibe."
"I won't allow myself to be placed in a box where I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one. If they can understand how I enjoy different genres of music and different styles, for the people who have various tastes in music, they'll really like it."
The new album is tentatively titled "Black Magic". It will follow up 50 Cent's 2009 effort "Before I Self Destruct" which could only debut at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 160,000 copies.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked