Pics and Video: Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas on Church Date
Fresh from a dating confession, Demi Lovato was spotted going to a Los Angeles church with Joe Jonas on Sunday, March 14. The now-out lovers did not do 'couply' stuffs like walking hand in hand but tagged along a female friend instead. Later that day, they headed their own ways with Joe visiting the gym before heading home.
Demi recently admitted at Billy Bush's radio show that she was indeed dating one of the Jonas Brothers. Bush asked whether she had ever dated any of them and Demi coyly said, "Maybe?". Shot whether it is Joe, Demi replied, "Yeah. He's actually ...he's my best friend." Shortly after the interview, Demi wrote on her Twitter, "By the way... I would never lie to my fans. I love you all... and I've never been happier. :)"
Fans of the two Disney starlets have crowned the pair with moniker Jemi. They would be seen together on screen again on "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" which debuts this summer.
More Demi Lovato News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent