Pics and Video: Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas on Church Date
Fresh from a dating confession, Demi Lovato was spotted going to a Los Angeles church with Joe Jonas on Sunday, March 14. The now-out lovers did not do 'couply' stuffs like walking hand in hand but tagged along a female friend instead. Later that day, they headed their own ways with Joe visiting the gym before heading home.
Demi recently admitted at Billy Bush's radio show that she was indeed dating one of the Jonas Brothers. Bush asked whether she had ever dated any of them and Demi coyly said, "Maybe?". Shot whether it is Joe, Demi replied, "Yeah. He's actually ...he's my best friend." Shortly after the interview, Demi wrote on her Twitter, "By the way... I would never lie to my fans. I love you all... and I've never been happier. :)"
Fans of the two Disney starlets have crowned the pair with moniker Jemi. They would be seen together on screen again on "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" which debuts this summer.
More Demi Lovato News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny