Clips of The CW's New Reality Show 'High Society'
The CW is still making every attempt to promote its new reality series "High Society". Although the show centering on Tinsley Mortimer debuted to only 1.26 million viewers, the network would bring it back for another episode on March 17. Some sneak peeks from the episode are released.
In the first clip, Jules Kirby scolds the maid in their hotel for not living up to her standard. Portrayed as a villain, the roommate of Tinsley's sister said that the show put her in the wrong shoes. "I am sorry if you were offended," she wrote on Facebook. "The show is scripted, and we are given lines and characters. My grandmother is married to a Jew ...Everything was cut and pasted to make it look like I was a stupid b---h, and I regret that they do not do a better job of saying it is a docu-soap, not a reality show."
In the second and third clip, Tinsley attends various events, including the charity gala to raise fund for cancer. Paul Johnson-Calderon, friend of Tinsley, criticizes Jules for coming to the event.
The episode is called "Prince Un-charming", and the synopsis from The CW goes as follow "Dabney and Alexandra throw Tinsley a 'Single's Shower' where her mother, Dale, makes things awkward. Paris Fashion Week finds Tinsley with a German prince who may not be what he seems. Jules battles with the hotel staff."
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart