Clips of The CW's New Reality Show 'High Society'
The CW is still making every attempt to promote its new reality series "High Society". Although the show centering on Tinsley Mortimer debuted to only 1.26 million viewers, the network would bring it back for another episode on March 17. Some sneak peeks from the episode are released.
In the first clip, Jules Kirby scolds the maid in their hotel for not living up to her standard. Portrayed as a villain, the roommate of Tinsley's sister said that the show put her in the wrong shoes. "I am sorry if you were offended," she wrote on Facebook. "The show is scripted, and we are given lines and characters. My grandmother is married to a Jew ...Everything was cut and pasted to make it look like I was a stupid b---h, and I regret that they do not do a better job of saying it is a docu-soap, not a reality show."
In the second and third clip, Tinsley attends various events, including the charity gala to raise fund for cancer. Paul Johnson-Calderon, friend of Tinsley, criticizes Jules for coming to the event.
The episode is called "Prince Un-charming", and the synopsis from The CW goes as follow "Dabney and Alexandra throw Tinsley a 'Single's Shower' where her mother, Dale, makes things awkward. Paris Fashion Week finds Tinsley with a German prince who may not be what he seems. Jules battles with the hotel staff."
- Clip 1
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage