Clips of The CW's New Reality Show 'High Society'
The CW is still making every attempt to promote its new reality series "High Society". Although the show centering on Tinsley Mortimer debuted to only 1.26 million viewers, the network would bring it back for another episode on March 17. Some sneak peeks from the episode are released.
In the first clip, Jules Kirby scolds the maid in their hotel for not living up to her standard. Portrayed as a villain, the roommate of Tinsley's sister said that the show put her in the wrong shoes. "I am sorry if you were offended," she wrote on Facebook. "The show is scripted, and we are given lines and characters. My grandmother is married to a Jew ...Everything was cut and pasted to make it look like I was a stupid b---h, and I regret that they do not do a better job of saying it is a docu-soap, not a reality show."
In the second and third clip, Tinsley attends various events, including the charity gala to raise fund for cancer. Paul Johnson-Calderon, friend of Tinsley, criticizes Jules for coming to the event.
The episode is called "Prince Un-charming", and the synopsis from The CW goes as follow "Dabney and Alexandra throw Tinsley a 'Single's Shower' where her mother, Dale, makes things awkward. Paris Fashion Week finds Tinsley with a German prince who may not be what he seems. Jules battles with the hotel staff."
- Clip 1
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special