Confirmed, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy End Romance
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy's split report has been confirmed. After over a year in romantic relationship, a rep revealed to People that the couple has parted with no further detail on the reason behind their break up is dished.
Love Hewitt and Kennedy previously sparked rumor that their relationship was on the rock after the 31-year-old actress celebrated her birthday on March 21 with the 39-year-old actor nowhere to be seen. However, reps for the couple refused to comment when asked about the absence. Moreover, a source told Extra that in early March, the couple was set to attend an event together but it ended up with the "Finding Bliss" actor arriving alone.
Although reps of Love Hewitt and Kennedy didn't give any response when questioned about the reason for the split, back in October 2009, a source close to Kennedy hinted at what might cause the separation. The source told FOX411 that the actor was still in contact with ex-girlfriend, Shannon Funk, who is also Britney Spears' former assistant.
"Jamie is still hung up on Shannon and has been telling her that," the insider shared. "He also told her he had zero desire to go to the Tao event with [Love Hewitt], but Jen insisted they go together to put rumors to rest. Jamie decided he at least owed her that, so he appeased her and accompanied her to the event even though he's pretty much checked out of the relationship."
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy dated since March 2009. During an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Love Hewitt disclosed her feeling toward him, saying "There are people in your life who are just supportive and who just look at you and they see who you are. And [Kennedy] really saw who I was as a person more than anybody had ever done in my whole life. I think that's for me when I sort of went, 'Oh, wow'."
Meanwhile, Jamie Kennedy opened up about his relationship with the actress during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest. He gushed, "I'm in love! It's like, 'Wow, you are hot. You can sing, you can dance, you're like, so smart and, wow, you can cook pasta fagioli, too'."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says