First Sneak Peek Video for 'Predators' Debuted
As it has been announced before, the footage from "Predators" is premiered at South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival on Friday, March 12. And now, 20th Century Fox has made the sneak peek video available for viewing pleasure via the film's website.
Introduced by producer Robert Rodriguez who claims the movie is made so that people think it is the first film of the franchise despite the fact that there are already several "Predator" films, the snippet takes us behind the scenes of the shooting process. It additionally shares some footage from the film, giving preview to the intense moments as the human characters are hunted by Predators.
"Predators" will follow Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers - mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members - human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.
Said to be a bold new chapter in the "Predator" universe, the forthcoming movie has Adrien Brody taking the lead role and Alice Braga playing Isabelle, a tough female killer. Also cast for the film are Topher Grace, Danny Trejo, Laurence Fishburne and many others. This action sci-fi is directed by Nimrod Antal and expected to hit U.S. theaters on July 7.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?