First Look of Crossword Master Will Shortz on 'HIMYM'
Neil Patrick Harris, the cast of "How I Met Your Mother" who is keen on sharing the first look of guest stars on the show, has just posted a new picture of him and the latest cameo. He gave a clue on his tweet, "Highbrow HIMYM cameo - ten letters: Death Document + Legless Pantz. I'm a fan. I geeked out."
The word play correlates to the identity of the man beside him. It's Will Shortz, the New York Times crossword editor who will play himself in the half-hour comedy. The show's publicist Lauren Kamm confirmed that the episode Shortz appears in is called "Robots vs. Wrestlers" and it is scheduled to air in May. Shortz will be a guest at a fancy party that the show's gang crashes.
In its fifth season, "HIMYM'" continues to add guest stars to keep the rating above the water. Two episodes have aired featuring Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Lopez separately but there will also be an appearance from Arianna Huffington of The Huffington Post. According to some reports, she would be part of an episode where there is a "high-falutin' New York party", meaning there is a big chance Huffington is in the same episode as Shortz.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7