Justin Bieber to Make Two Consecutive Performances in 'The View'
Justin Bieber is not slowing down the promotional effort for his upcoming studio album "My World 2.0". After performing live in more than 98 million homes in shopping channel QVC, the teen singing sensation is going to sing for the ladies in "The View".
The young singer is scheduled to visit the ABC's talk show and perform in front of the audience on March 22 and 23. This is aimed to celebrate the album release which will hit the U.S. stores on date 23 and will mark for the first time a musical guest singing on the show for two days in a row.
"Week of release I'm going to perform TWICE on THE VIEW...Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd of March," Justin announced on his Facebook. "First time in the show's 13 year history they are letting someone perform two times. Honored."
Justin Bieber reportedly was pursued to come to the show by one of its co-hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck who was said to have run into him at the QVC and was impressed with him. The Canadian artist is rumored to sing "Never Let You" on the first day and deliver "Baby" on the second day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says