Justin Bieber to Make Two Consecutive Performances in 'The View'
Justin Bieber is not slowing down the promotional effort for his upcoming studio album "My World 2.0". After performing live in more than 98 million homes in shopping channel QVC, the teen singing sensation is going to sing for the ladies in "The View".
The young singer is scheduled to visit the ABC's talk show and perform in front of the audience on March 22 and 23. This is aimed to celebrate the album release which will hit the U.S. stores on date 23 and will mark for the first time a musical guest singing on the show for two days in a row.
"Week of release I'm going to perform TWICE on THE VIEW...Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd of March," Justin announced on his Facebook. "First time in the show's 13 year history they are letting someone perform two times. Honored."
Justin Bieber reportedly was pursued to come to the show by one of its co-hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck who was said to have run into him at the QVC and was impressed with him. The Canadian artist is rumored to sing "Never Let You" on the first day and deliver "Baby" on the second day.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up