Justin Bieber to Make Two Consecutive Performances in 'The View'
Justin Bieber is not slowing down the promotional effort for his upcoming studio album "My World 2.0". After performing live in more than 98 million homes in shopping channel QVC, the teen singing sensation is going to sing for the ladies in "The View".
The young singer is scheduled to visit the ABC's talk show and perform in front of the audience on March 22 and 23. This is aimed to celebrate the album release which will hit the U.S. stores on date 23 and will mark for the first time a musical guest singing on the show for two days in a row.
"Week of release I'm going to perform TWICE on THE VIEW...Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd of March," Justin announced on his Facebook. "First time in the show's 13 year history they are letting someone perform two times. Honored."
Justin Bieber reportedly was pursued to come to the show by one of its co-hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck who was said to have run into him at the QVC and was impressed with him. The Canadian artist is rumored to sing "Never Let You" on the first day and deliver "Baby" on the second day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers