Justin Bieber to Make Two Consecutive Performances in 'The View'
Justin Bieber is not slowing down the promotional effort for his upcoming studio album "My World 2.0". After performing live in more than 98 million homes in shopping channel QVC, the teen singing sensation is going to sing for the ladies in "The View".
The young singer is scheduled to visit the ABC's talk show and perform in front of the audience on March 22 and 23. This is aimed to celebrate the album release which will hit the U.S. stores on date 23 and will mark for the first time a musical guest singing on the show for two days in a row.
"Week of release I'm going to perform TWICE on THE VIEW...Monday and Tuesday the 22nd and 23rd of March," Justin announced on his Facebook. "First time in the show's 13 year history they are letting someone perform two times. Honored."
Justin Bieber reportedly was pursued to come to the show by one of its co-hosts Elisabeth Hasselbeck who was said to have run into him at the QVC and was impressed with him. The Canadian artist is rumored to sing "Never Let You" on the first day and deliver "Baby" on the second day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked