Video Premiere: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave'
Instead of making its debut on March 14 like it was previously scheduled, "Make a Wave" music video is uncovered two days earlier. It features Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato enjoying a sunny day on Malibu beach. Footage of sea animals like dolphin and seal swimming in the ocean is also featured in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's 2010 Friends for Change: Project Green. It was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans".
The song will be made available for digital download beginning March 15 with its proceeds benefiting environmental charities around the world through the mouse house's Worldwide Conservation Fund.
"Oceans" will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
More Joe Jonas News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones