Video Premiere: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave'
Instead of making its debut on March 14 like it was previously scheduled, "Make a Wave" music video is uncovered two days earlier. It features Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato enjoying a sunny day on Malibu beach. Footage of sea animals like dolphin and seal swimming in the ocean is also featured in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's 2010 Friends for Change: Project Green. It was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans".
The song will be made available for digital download beginning March 15 with its proceeds benefiting environmental charities around the world through the mouse house's Worldwide Conservation Fund.
"Oceans" will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Make a Wave" music video
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!