Video Premiere: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave'
Instead of making its debut on March 14 like it was previously scheduled, "Make a Wave" music video is uncovered two days earlier. It features Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato enjoying a sunny day on Malibu beach. Footage of sea animals like dolphin and seal swimming in the ocean is also featured in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's 2010 Friends for Change: Project Green. It was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans".
The song will be made available for digital download beginning March 15 with its proceeds benefiting environmental charities around the world through the mouse house's Worldwide Conservation Fund.
"Oceans" will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Make a Wave" music video
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance