Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences