Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes