Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media