Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7