Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked