Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman to Switch Bodies in 'Change Up'
Universal Pictures will pair Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman up for a comedy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two are set to star in "Change Up" with Bateman's character, who is described as a responsible family man, switching bodies with his best friend, a lazy man-child played by Reynolds.
Said to be a male-centric take on the genre, "Change Up" will be directed and produced by David Dobkin. Meanwhile, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore who have previously written "The Hangover" are tapped to provide the script for this upcoming movie, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
Ryan Reynolds is currently filming "Green Lantern" and also set to play the title character in another superhero movie, "Deadpool". Jason Bateman, in the meantime, will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in "The Switch" which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on August 20.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China