Chris Brown Returns to Twitter and Starts Promoting His Music
After claiming that radio stations refused to play his music and crying for fans' support on SayNow, Chris Brown decided to come back to popular micro-blogging site Twitter. After several posts, he then began promoting his music, writing " 'Too Freaky'... mixtape on fire right now."
"Too Freaky" is one of the songs recorded for his mixtape "In My Zone". The R&B singer released the mixtape, which includes a remake of Trey Songz's single "I Invented Sex", on Valentine's Day this year. That marked for the very first time he dropped a mixtape.
Chris Brown left Twitter back in December 2009 after he threw tantrum on the social network, claiming that Walmart and other major stores had boycotted his album "Graffiti". Before closing his account, he gave fans short message, thanking their support but providing no explanation about the exit.
The "Run It!" singer opened a new Twitter account under the name of chrisbrown.
More Chris Brown News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens