Chris Brown Returns to Twitter and Starts Promoting His Music
After claiming that radio stations refused to play his music and crying for fans' support on SayNow, Chris Brown decided to come back to popular micro-blogging site Twitter. After several posts, he then began promoting his music, writing " 'Too Freaky'... mixtape on fire right now."
"Too Freaky" is one of the songs recorded for his mixtape "In My Zone". The R&B singer released the mixtape, which includes a remake of Trey Songz's single "I Invented Sex", on Valentine's Day this year. That marked for the very first time he dropped a mixtape.
Chris Brown left Twitter back in December 2009 after he threw tantrum on the social network, claiming that Walmart and other major stores had boycotted his album "Graffiti". Before closing his account, he gave fans short message, thanking their support but providing no explanation about the exit.
The "Run It!" singer opened a new Twitter account under the name of chrisbrown.
More Chris Brown News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13