Chris Brown Returns to Twitter and Starts Promoting His Music
After claiming that radio stations refused to play his music and crying for fans' support on SayNow, Chris Brown decided to come back to popular micro-blogging site Twitter. After several posts, he then began promoting his music, writing " 'Too Freaky'... mixtape on fire right now."
"Too Freaky" is one of the songs recorded for his mixtape "In My Zone". The R&B singer released the mixtape, which includes a remake of Trey Songz's single "I Invented Sex", on Valentine's Day this year. That marked for the very first time he dropped a mixtape.
Chris Brown left Twitter back in December 2009 after he threw tantrum on the social network, claiming that Walmart and other major stores had boycotted his album "Graffiti". Before closing his account, he gave fans short message, thanking their support but providing no explanation about the exit.
The "Run It!" singer opened a new Twitter account under the name of chrisbrown.
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences