Chris Brown Returns to Twitter and Starts Promoting His Music
After claiming that radio stations refused to play his music and crying for fans' support on SayNow, Chris Brown decided to come back to popular micro-blogging site Twitter. After several posts, he then began promoting his music, writing " 'Too Freaky'... mixtape on fire right now."
"Too Freaky" is one of the songs recorded for his mixtape "In My Zone". The R&B singer released the mixtape, which includes a remake of Trey Songz's single "I Invented Sex", on Valentine's Day this year. That marked for the very first time he dropped a mixtape.
Chris Brown left Twitter back in December 2009 after he threw tantrum on the social network, claiming that Walmart and other major stores had boycotted his album "Graffiti". Before closing his account, he gave fans short message, thanking their support but providing no explanation about the exit.
The "Run It!" singer opened a new Twitter account under the name of chrisbrown.
More Chris Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign