'Grey's Anatomy' 6.18 Preview: Suicide Is Painless
Dr. Owen Hunt's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is back in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". The PTSD has ended up with him unconsciously choking Cristina last season, and this time it looks like he's taking it on ex-lover Teddy.
When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Owen for help. The situation triggers Owen's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Actress Kim Raver said that she and Kevin McKidd had to shoot the war episode in the windy deserts of Lancaster, California. Describing the episode, Raver said it will reveal "this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances."
Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon. Named after "M*A*S*H" theme song, "Suicide Is Painless" airs on March 25.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier