'Grey's Anatomy' 6.18 Preview: Suicide Is Painless
Dr. Owen Hunt's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is back in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". The PTSD has ended up with him unconsciously choking Cristina last season, and this time it looks like he's taking it on ex-lover Teddy.
When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Owen for help. The situation triggers Owen's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Actress Kim Raver said that she and Kevin McKidd had to shoot the war episode in the windy deserts of Lancaster, California. Describing the episode, Raver said it will reveal "this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances."
Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon. Named after "M*A*S*H" theme song, "Suicide Is Painless" airs on March 25.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018