'Grey's Anatomy' 6.18 Preview: Suicide Is Painless
Dr. Owen Hunt's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is back in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". The PTSD has ended up with him unconsciously choking Cristina last season, and this time it looks like he's taking it on ex-lover Teddy.
When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Owen for help. The situation triggers Owen's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Actress Kim Raver said that she and Kevin McKidd had to shoot the war episode in the windy deserts of Lancaster, California. Describing the episode, Raver said it will reveal "this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances."
Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon. Named after "M*A*S*H" theme song, "Suicide Is Painless" airs on March 25.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl