'Grey's Anatomy' 6.18 Preview: Suicide Is Painless
Dr. Owen Hunt's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is back in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". The PTSD has ended up with him unconsciously choking Cristina last season, and this time it looks like he's taking it on ex-lover Teddy.
When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Owen for help. The situation triggers Owen's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Actress Kim Raver said that she and Kevin McKidd had to shoot the war episode in the windy deserts of Lancaster, California. Describing the episode, Raver said it will reveal "this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances."
Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon. Named after "M*A*S*H" theme song, "Suicide Is Painless" airs on March 25.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why