'Grey's Anatomy' 6.18 Preview: Suicide Is Painless
Dr. Owen Hunt's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is back in the next episode of "Grey's Anatomy". The PTSD has ended up with him unconsciously choking Cristina last season, and this time it looks like he's taking it on ex-lover Teddy.
When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Owen for help. The situation triggers Owen's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Actress Kim Raver said that she and Kevin McKidd had to shoot the war episode in the windy deserts of Lancaster, California. Describing the episode, Raver said it will reveal "this really fun, lighthearted bond, but also how loyalty is so important out there under very intense circumstances."
Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon. Named after "M*A*S*H" theme song, "Suicide Is Painless" airs on March 25.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris