Kristen Stewart Would Love an 'SNL' Gig
Kristen Stewart would not rule out the possibility of her cracking up some laugh through "Saturday Night Live". The actress who is currently promoting "The Runaways" was questioned by E! Online whether she would love to follow the footstep of "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner who hosted the show in December last year.
"They haven't asked me to do it," she said, adding "I would love to say yes for sure, but that is really really scary. I am so critical of myself and then also of people who are on the show. It's like, 'Nope, you're not funny - next!' "
On Thursday, March 11, Kristen Stewart together with Dakota Fanning made a promotional appearance for "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California. Taylor Lautner was also spotted among the guests but he did not come together with Stewart. "The Runaways" hits limited theaters in U.S. on March 19.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics