Kristen Stewart Would Love an 'SNL' Gig
Kristen Stewart would not rule out the possibility of her cracking up some laugh through "Saturday Night Live". The actress who is currently promoting "The Runaways" was questioned by E! Online whether she would love to follow the footstep of "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner who hosted the show in December last year.
"They haven't asked me to do it," she said, adding "I would love to say yes for sure, but that is really really scary. I am so critical of myself and then also of people who are on the show. It's like, 'Nope, you're not funny - next!' "
On Thursday, March 11, Kristen Stewart together with Dakota Fanning made a promotional appearance for "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California. Taylor Lautner was also spotted among the guests but he did not come together with Stewart. "The Runaways" hits limited theaters in U.S. on March 19.
More Saturday Night Live News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics