Kristen Stewart Would Love an 'SNL' Gig
Kristen Stewart would not rule out the possibility of her cracking up some laugh through "Saturday Night Live". The actress who is currently promoting "The Runaways" was questioned by E! Online whether she would love to follow the footstep of "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner who hosted the show in December last year.
"They haven't asked me to do it," she said, adding "I would love to say yes for sure, but that is really really scary. I am so critical of myself and then also of people who are on the show. It's like, 'Nope, you're not funny - next!' "
On Thursday, March 11, Kristen Stewart together with Dakota Fanning made a promotional appearance for "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California. Taylor Lautner was also spotted among the guests but he did not come together with Stewart. "The Runaways" hits limited theaters in U.S. on March 19.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans