Kristen Stewart Would Love an 'SNL' Gig
Kristen Stewart would not rule out the possibility of her cracking up some laugh through "Saturday Night Live". The actress who is currently promoting "The Runaways" was questioned by E! Online whether she would love to follow the footstep of "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner who hosted the show in December last year.
"They haven't asked me to do it," she said, adding "I would love to say yes for sure, but that is really really scary. I am so critical of myself and then also of people who are on the show. It's like, 'Nope, you're not funny - next!' "
On Thursday, March 11, Kristen Stewart together with Dakota Fanning made a promotional appearance for "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California. Taylor Lautner was also spotted among the guests but he did not come together with Stewart. "The Runaways" hits limited theaters in U.S. on March 19.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show