Kristen Stewart Would Love an 'SNL' Gig
Kristen Stewart would not rule out the possibility of her cracking up some laugh through "Saturday Night Live". The actress who is currently promoting "The Runaways" was questioned by E! Online whether she would love to follow the footstep of "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner who hosted the show in December last year.
"They haven't asked me to do it," she said, adding "I would love to say yes for sure, but that is really really scary. I am so critical of myself and then also of people who are on the show. It's like, 'Nope, you're not funny - next!' "
On Thursday, March 11, Kristen Stewart together with Dakota Fanning made a promotional appearance for "The Runaways" at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California. Taylor Lautner was also spotted among the guests but he did not come together with Stewart. "The Runaways" hits limited theaters in U.S. on March 19.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo