T-Pain Talks About His Duet Album With Lil Wayne
In a recent interview, Auto-Tune rapper T-Pain assured fans that his joint project with fellow MC Lil Wayne is happening. Only, their devotees have to wait until Weezy, who was sent to prison on March 8, gets out of the facility to hear their new music.
"The T-Wayne album, we're actually gonna wait until he gets out," T-Pain told MTV. "He has so much going on. He has 'Rebirth' out right now. I don't wanna interrupt that. We just gonna wait until he gets out to really get in on that."
In further statement, the Nappy Boy artist said he and Weezy really "try to make it [the collaboration] good." He explained, "We're actually trying to make an album and say, 'This is the good T-Wayne album.' Rather than just record 12 songs and say, 'Here you go, mutha*****as! I know you want it. You gonna buy it anyway, just 'cause you think it's good'."
He also praised his fellow rapper's dedication to music, saying "He's in the studio 24/7." He then added, "It's gonna be like Tupac [Shakur]. You still gonna get 1,000 songs from Wayne. You ain't gonna miss nothing. It's gonna be like he never went to jail. I'm pretty sure they're gonna put out a gang of songs."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked