T-Pain Talks About His Duet Album With Lil Wayne
In a recent interview, Auto-Tune rapper T-Pain assured fans that his joint project with fellow MC Lil Wayne is happening. Only, their devotees have to wait until Weezy, who was sent to prison on March 8, gets out of the facility to hear their new music.
"The T-Wayne album, we're actually gonna wait until he gets out," T-Pain told MTV. "He has so much going on. He has 'Rebirth' out right now. I don't wanna interrupt that. We just gonna wait until he gets out to really get in on that."
In further statement, the Nappy Boy artist said he and Weezy really "try to make it [the collaboration] good." He explained, "We're actually trying to make an album and say, 'This is the good T-Wayne album.' Rather than just record 12 songs and say, 'Here you go, mutha*****as! I know you want it. You gonna buy it anyway, just 'cause you think it's good'."
He also praised his fellow rapper's dedication to music, saying "He's in the studio 24/7." He then added, "It's gonna be like Tupac [Shakur]. You still gonna get 1,000 songs from Wayne. You ain't gonna miss nothing. It's gonna be like he never went to jail. I'm pretty sure they're gonna put out a gang of songs."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party