Conan O'Brien Announces Live Comedy Tour Dates
Conan O'Brien is ready to announce the dates to his live tour that would visit at least 30 cities starting April 12. Accompanied by the gang, Conan has dubbed the jaunt "Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television," which employs it from the recent incident between him and Jay Leno for the spot of "Tonight Show". For his exit from the show, Conan is banned from appearing on TV until September.
Conan will kick it off not in common cities like L.A. or N.Y. but rather go to Eugene, Ore. There would also be visits in two Canadian provinces within the two-month tour which keeps adding dates. "It was either a massive 30-city tour or start helping out around the house," Conan quipped.
In the tour, Conan will be accompanied by long-time partner in comedy, Andy Richter and his former "Tonight Show" band. Other acts include "Parks and Recreation" stars Aziz Ansari and Margaret Cho. Conan wrote that he would do all Liza Minnelli songs. Meanwhile, organizers said, "It promises to be a night of music, comedy, hugging and the occasional awkward silence."
Tickets are sold at TicketMaster.com with prices starting from $39.50. Chicago tickets are sold out quickly a few hours after being put up.
More Conan O'Brien News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie