Conan O'Brien Announces Live Comedy Tour Dates
Conan O'Brien is ready to announce the dates to his live tour that would visit at least 30 cities starting April 12. Accompanied by the gang, Conan has dubbed the jaunt "Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television," which employs it from the recent incident between him and Jay Leno for the spot of "Tonight Show". For his exit from the show, Conan is banned from appearing on TV until September.
Conan will kick it off not in common cities like L.A. or N.Y. but rather go to Eugene, Ore. There would also be visits in two Canadian provinces within the two-month tour which keeps adding dates. "It was either a massive 30-city tour or start helping out around the house," Conan quipped.
In the tour, Conan will be accompanied by long-time partner in comedy, Andy Richter and his former "Tonight Show" band. Other acts include "Parks and Recreation" stars Aziz Ansari and Margaret Cho. Conan wrote that he would do all Liza Minnelli songs. Meanwhile, organizers said, "It promises to be a night of music, comedy, hugging and the occasional awkward silence."
Tickets are sold at TicketMaster.com with prices starting from $39.50. Chicago tickets are sold out quickly a few hours after being put up.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story