Usher's New Song 'Guilty' Feat. T.I. Leaked
A brand new song from Usher's upcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" has hit the web. Called "Guilty", the song features rapper T.I. who was recently released from prison and moved to a halfway house.
While Usher pleads guilty for becoming a heart breaker, T.I. mentions Tiger Woods in his rapping part. "If she sayin' she's the victim in this case then what am I / She got proof, well I got alibis too / I never been on bullsh*t," the MC delivers his verse. "She ain't caught me on no Tiger Woods sh*t."
Usher is set to release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on March 30. Beside T.I., he also teams up with Nicki Minaj, Ludacris and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas on some other tracks.
T.I. is also prepping for a new album. A song called "I'm Back" was recently released as "something to keep the streets warm" before he drops a new album on August 24 this year.
More Usher News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia