Usher's New Song 'Guilty' Feat. T.I. Leaked
A brand new song from Usher's upcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" has hit the web. Called "Guilty", the song features rapper T.I. who was recently released from prison and moved to a halfway house.
While Usher pleads guilty for becoming a heart breaker, T.I. mentions Tiger Woods in his rapping part. "If she sayin' she's the victim in this case then what am I / She got proof, well I got alibis too / I never been on bullsh*t," the MC delivers his verse. "She ain't caught me on no Tiger Woods sh*t."
Usher is set to release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on March 30. Beside T.I., he also teams up with Nicki Minaj, Ludacris and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas on some other tracks.
T.I. is also prepping for a new album. A song called "I'm Back" was recently released as "something to keep the streets warm" before he drops a new album on August 24 this year.
More Usher News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie