Usher's New Song 'Guilty' Feat. T.I. Leaked
A brand new song from Usher's upcoming sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" has hit the web. Called "Guilty", the song features rapper T.I. who was recently released from prison and moved to a halfway house.
While Usher pleads guilty for becoming a heart breaker, T.I. mentions Tiger Woods in his rapping part. "If she sayin' she's the victim in this case then what am I / She got proof, well I got alibis too / I never been on bullsh*t," the MC delivers his verse. "She ain't caught me on no Tiger Woods sh*t."
Usher is set to release "Raymond vs. Raymond" in the U.S. on March 30. Beside T.I., he also teams up with Nicki Minaj, Ludacris and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas on some other tracks.
T.I. is also prepping for a new album. A song called "I'm Back" was recently released as "something to keep the streets warm" before he drops a new album on August 24 this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival