Video: Adam Lambert's Performances on 'VH1 Unplugged'
Adam Lambert's live performances on helping VH1 to bring back their unplugged shows have been aired on March 10. An intimate set with 3 exclusive rows of seats around 4 inches away from the stage was set up for this exclusive gig.
The "American Idol" alum, as usual, put on his trademark make-up; fingernail polish, tight pants, thick eyeliners and fingerless gloves, and kicked off the show with acoustic version of "Music Again". He did have a few false starts and was forced to start over again in the name of perfection.
Next, Adam wowed music fans with a beautiful stripped-down performance of "Whataya Want From Me" and "Broken Open". This marks his performance of singing "Broken Open" live. Prior to that, a rendition of Tears for Fears' "Mad World" was brought forward to entertain the audience.
He closed the show with "Down the Rabbit Hole" which is added as the Japan and U.K. bonus track of his debut album "For Your Entertainment".
Beside singing, Adam Lambert also had an interview segment with the host. He talked about the challenges of doing the live performances in such an intimate set among other things.
Other scheduled episodes for the "Unplugged" series will have Phoenix (for MTV), The Script (for VH1) and Reba McEntire (for CMT).
"Whataya Want From Me":
"Down the Rabbit Hole":
More Adam Lambert News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke