Video: Adam Lambert's Performances on 'VH1 Unplugged'
Adam Lambert's live performances on helping VH1 to bring back their unplugged shows have been aired on March 10. An intimate set with 3 exclusive rows of seats around 4 inches away from the stage was set up for this exclusive gig.
The "American Idol" alum, as usual, put on his trademark make-up; fingernail polish, tight pants, thick eyeliners and fingerless gloves, and kicked off the show with acoustic version of "Music Again". He did have a few false starts and was forced to start over again in the name of perfection.
Next, Adam wowed music fans with a beautiful stripped-down performance of "Whataya Want From Me" and "Broken Open". This marks his performance of singing "Broken Open" live. Prior to that, a rendition of Tears for Fears' "Mad World" was brought forward to entertain the audience.
He closed the show with "Down the Rabbit Hole" which is added as the Japan and U.K. bonus track of his debut album "For Your Entertainment".
Beside singing, Adam Lambert also had an interview segment with the host. He talked about the challenges of doing the live performances in such an intimate set among other things.
Other scheduled episodes for the "Unplugged" series will have Phoenix (for MTV), The Script (for VH1) and Reba McEntire (for CMT).
"Whataya Want From Me":
"Down the Rabbit Hole":
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital