Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler Pair Up for 'Bounty Hunter' UK Premiere
"The Bounty Hunter" has made its first stop in London, England to hold a premiere. Taking place at the Vue West End, Leicester Square on Thursday night, March 11, the event witnessed how Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler, who play a former married couple in the film, got cozy to each other on the red carpet.
Butler, who is rumored dating his co-star in their real life, was seen putting his arm around her waist when posing for the cameras and Aniston did vice versa. That night, the 41-year-old beauty looked simple but still sexy in her silver mini dress matched with a black blazer. Butler, meanwhile, opted to don a silver outfit which was paired with the same-colored tie.
Beside the two lead actors, there were not many cast and crew captured by the cameras during the event except director Andy Tennant. Meanwhile, some celebrities who supported the special screenings included British model Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace and classical vocal quartet Blake, whose members consist of Oliver Baines, Humphrey Berney, Jules Knight and Stephen Bowman.
"The Bounty Hunter", which will be dropped in U.S. theaters on March 19, follows down-on-his-luck bounty hunter Milo Boyd who gets his dream job when he is assigned to track down his bail-jumping ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly. Initially thinking all that's ahead is an easy payday, Milo realizes that nothing ever goes simply with him and Nicole when she gives him the slip so she can chase a lead on a murder cover-up.
The exes continually one-up each other - until they find themselves on the run for their lives. They thought their promise to love, honor and obey was tough, but staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says