Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Finally, "Telephone" music video is premiered. It starts with Lady GaGa put behind the bars and stripped down by two guards to her fishnet stockings. "I told you she didn't have a d**k," one of the female guards told her friend. What follows next are her locking lips with another inmate, stealing a cell phone and many other bizarre scenes.
Beyonce Knowles's part is not shown until GaGa is released from the prison. "It's your lucky day. Some idiots bailed you out," so the guard tells her. The "Poker Face" singer is then picked up by Beyonce in a "P***y Wagon", the same vehicle used by Uma Thurman to shoot Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" movie.
"Telephone" music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and becomes the continuation of "Paparazzi" music video which ends with GaGa poisoning her leading man played by Alexander Skarsgard. Beside featuring Beyonce, it also has a cameo from actor Tyrese Gibson.
The video is described as "gritty, erotic and wildly fierce, this nine-minute, visually stunning, cinematic masterpiece" which features GaGa's bizarre outfits, hair-do and make-up. Putting coke cans and telephone on her hair and wearing glasses made of burned cigarettes are some of her unusual stylings in this video.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up