Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Finally, "Telephone" music video is premiered. It starts with Lady GaGa put behind the bars and stripped down by two guards to her fishnet stockings. "I told you she didn't have a d**k," one of the female guards told her friend. What follows next are her locking lips with another inmate, stealing a cell phone and many other bizarre scenes.
Beyonce Knowles's part is not shown until GaGa is released from the prison. "It's your lucky day. Some idiots bailed you out," so the guard tells her. The "Poker Face" singer is then picked up by Beyonce in a "P***y Wagon", the same vehicle used by Uma Thurman to shoot Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" movie.
"Telephone" music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and becomes the continuation of "Paparazzi" music video which ends with GaGa poisoning her leading man played by Alexander Skarsgard. Beside featuring Beyonce, it also has a cameo from actor Tyrese Gibson.
The video is described as "gritty, erotic and wildly fierce, this nine-minute, visually stunning, cinematic masterpiece" which features GaGa's bizarre outfits, hair-do and make-up. Putting coke cans and telephone on her hair and wearing glasses made of burned cigarettes are some of her unusual stylings in this video.
Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard