First Look of Sacha Baron Cohen on 'The Simpsons'
The episode of "The Simpsons" where Sacha Baron Cohen is guest-voicing will finally be aired on March 28. The first look of the "Borat" actor as a "pretty angry but funny" Israeli tour guide named Jacob has been unveiled and it shows the character being annoyed by Bart and Homer's behavior.
When Homer is playing noisily in the yard, it disrupts Flanders' bible-study group. Coaxed by the reverend, a frustrated Flanders takes it upon himself to redeem Homer by inviting the Simpson family on his church retreat to Jerusalem.
Unappreciative of the history and culture, Homer would rather hang out at the hotel's breakfast buffet rather than tour the city. But when an eccentric tour guide takes the group to famous monuments, including the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing Wall, Homer finally proves he is not beyond salvation.
Executive Producer Al Jean said that Homer will get the "Jerusalem Syndrome" which leads him to believe he is a messiah. Called "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohd", the episode coincides with Palm Sunday. "So it'll be a show that all faiths can come together and be offended by," Jean said.
More about what Cohen's character does in the episode, Jean spilled "He's trying to get Marge to give him good grades on the comment card, and she goes, 'You people are pushy,' and he goes, 'What do you mean, you people? You try having Syria for a neighbor! What do you have - Canada?' "
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role