First Look of Sacha Baron Cohen on 'The Simpsons'
The episode of "The Simpsons" where Sacha Baron Cohen is guest-voicing will finally be aired on March 28. The first look of the "Borat" actor as a "pretty angry but funny" Israeli tour guide named Jacob has been unveiled and it shows the character being annoyed by Bart and Homer's behavior.
When Homer is playing noisily in the yard, it disrupts Flanders' bible-study group. Coaxed by the reverend, a frustrated Flanders takes it upon himself to redeem Homer by inviting the Simpson family on his church retreat to Jerusalem.
Unappreciative of the history and culture, Homer would rather hang out at the hotel's breakfast buffet rather than tour the city. But when an eccentric tour guide takes the group to famous monuments, including the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing Wall, Homer finally proves he is not beyond salvation.
Executive Producer Al Jean said that Homer will get the "Jerusalem Syndrome" which leads him to believe he is a messiah. Called "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohd", the episode coincides with Palm Sunday. "So it'll be a show that all faiths can come together and be offended by," Jean said.
More about what Cohen's character does in the episode, Jean spilled "He's trying to get Marge to give him good grades on the comment card, and she goes, 'You people are pushy,' and he goes, 'What do you mean, you people? You try having Syria for a neighbor! What do you have - Canada?' "
More The Simpsons News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5