Heidi Montag 'Splits' From Husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi Montag is releasing herself from husband Spencer Pratt, business-wise. The reality show star is no longer under Spencer's management as she has tapped a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase to replace him. She additionally announced that they should no longer be called Speidi but separately.
"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager," Heidi told People. "Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."
"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she continued. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."
Spencer, who has managed Heidi for five years, was criticized for putting words on Heidi's mouth. However, the couple who appears on "The Hills" together, got married in April last year. Heidi said that she has cleared all the negative energy in her life and is "excited" for the future.
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn