Heidi Montag 'Splits' From Husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi Montag is releasing herself from husband Spencer Pratt, business-wise. The reality show star is no longer under Spencer's management as she has tapped a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase to replace him. She additionally announced that they should no longer be called Speidi but separately.
"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager," Heidi told People. "Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."
"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she continued. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."
Spencer, who has managed Heidi for five years, was criticized for putting words on Heidi's mouth. However, the couple who appears on "The Hills" together, got married in April last year. Heidi said that she has cleared all the negative energy in her life and is "excited" for the future.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role