Heidi Montag 'Splits' From Husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi Montag is releasing herself from husband Spencer Pratt, business-wise. The reality show star is no longer under Spencer's management as she has tapped a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase to replace him. She additionally announced that they should no longer be called Speidi but separately.
"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager," Heidi told People. "Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."
"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she continued. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."
Spencer, who has managed Heidi for five years, was criticized for putting words on Heidi's mouth. However, the couple who appears on "The Hills" together, got married in April last year. Heidi said that she has cleared all the negative energy in her life and is "excited" for the future.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance