Heidi Montag 'Splits' From Husband Spencer Pratt
Heidi Montag is releasing herself from husband Spencer Pratt, business-wise. The reality show star is no longer under Spencer's management as she has tapped a Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase to replace him. She additionally announced that they should no longer be called Speidi but separately.
"After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have officially asked him to become my manager," Heidi told People. "Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has."
"No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she continued. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now. Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi."
Spencer, who has managed Heidi for five years, was criticized for putting words on Heidi's mouth. However, the couple who appears on "The Hills" together, got married in April last year. Heidi said that she has cleared all the negative energy in her life and is "excited" for the future.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up