'Human Target' 1.08 Preview: Something About Chance's Past
The next episode of "Human Target" will be the pivotal point of the series' first season finale. In "Baptiste", Chance's nemesis is introduced and he would be the one to deal with in the final showdown. Lennie James from "Jericho" is filling in the role.
Chance's past comes into focus when he recruits FBI Agent Emma Barnes to help him stop his former partner from assassinating a visiting foreign dignitary. Meanwhile, Guerrero tests out a familiar face as a new recruit to the team. "Baptiste" airs on March 17.
In a conference call, Mark Valley who plays Chance said that Baptiste "is probably the most talented assassin who's still out there working for hire". Valley also spilled that Emmanuelle Vaugier comes back in this episode "still an FBI agent". Chance and Chi and Jackie kind of figure out a way to enlist her help.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says