Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz to Share Raunchy Sex Scene in 'Bad Teacher'
Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz will be forced to recall their old memory when filming "Bad Teacher" as they are billed to be a couple in the film. As if that's not enough to make the singer-turned-actor's current girlfriend Jessica Biel jealous, recent news suggests that the former couple will have a steamy sex scene.
Life and Style claims they have got their hands on a copy of the movie's script which mentions that in one particular part, [SPOILER ALERT!] the two are alone in a hotel room where they begin "dry humping". When Justin ends their make-out session too soon because he is too excited, he says, "That was a mistake." Cameron will then respond, "That was fast."
Cameron has previously shared her excitement about working with her ex-boyfriend, telling Access Hollywood, "We're thrilled to have him. He's the best person for the job. He's going to be hilarious. He's clearly a very talented comedian, look at his 'Saturday Night Live' (skits). He's fantastic, he's going to be so great."
"Bad Teacher" will revolve around Cameron's Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, conniving seventh-grade teacher who pursues a colleague after being dumped by her sugar daddy. Justin, meanwhile, portrays the substitute teacher who becomes Elizabeth's new love interest. The new romantic interest, however, brings Elizabeth into conflict with Amy Squirrel, the school's model teacher.
In addition to Cameron and Justin, the film is also supported by Lucy Punch who tackles the role of Amy. Moreover, Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, Jason Segel and John Michael Higgins are also cast. This Jake Kasdan-directed comedy has not had exact release date, but is planned to be 2011 movie.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection