Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz to Share Raunchy Sex Scene in 'Bad Teacher'
Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz will be forced to recall their old memory when filming "Bad Teacher" as they are billed to be a couple in the film. As if that's not enough to make the singer-turned-actor's current girlfriend Jessica Biel jealous, recent news suggests that the former couple will have a steamy sex scene.
Life and Style claims they have got their hands on a copy of the movie's script which mentions that in one particular part, [SPOILER ALERT!] the two are alone in a hotel room where they begin "dry humping". When Justin ends their make-out session too soon because he is too excited, he says, "That was a mistake." Cameron will then respond, "That was fast."
Cameron has previously shared her excitement about working with her ex-boyfriend, telling Access Hollywood, "We're thrilled to have him. He's the best person for the job. He's going to be hilarious. He's clearly a very talented comedian, look at his 'Saturday Night Live' (skits). He's fantastic, he's going to be so great."
"Bad Teacher" will revolve around Cameron's Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, conniving seventh-grade teacher who pursues a colleague after being dumped by her sugar daddy. Justin, meanwhile, portrays the substitute teacher who becomes Elizabeth's new love interest. The new romantic interest, however, brings Elizabeth into conflict with Amy Squirrel, the school's model teacher.
In addition to Cameron and Justin, the film is also supported by Lucy Punch who tackles the role of Amy. Moreover, Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, Jason Segel and John Michael Higgins are also cast. This Jake Kasdan-directed comedy has not had exact release date, but is planned to be 2011 movie.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified