Robin Hood's History Unveiled in New Full Trailer
Universal Pictures has given another preview to "Robin Hood" by debuting the second full-length trailer. Opened with the footage in which the legendary hero learns about his past, the video which is debuted by Yahoo! Movies features a lot of fresh scenes, including the action sequences which sometimes involve Cate Blanchett's Lady Marion.
Picking up the story of the Robin Hood legend, the film will see Sir Robin Hood of Locksley, Earl of Huntington, who has returned to Nottingham after fighting in the Third Crusade and finding the oppression caused by the new Sheriff of Nottingham. Using his intelligence and military skills, he tries to free his home village from tyranny and corruption in England.
However, his attempts to cause an uprising has made him being outlawed and cited as an enemy of the state. While trying to lead a successful revolt, Robin must also win the affection of the recently widowed Lady Marion.
Directed by the man behind "Gladiator", Ridley Scott, "Robin Hood" has Russell Crowe tackling the lead role. He is additionally joined by Matthew Macfadyen, Mark Strong, and Danny Huston in the cast ensemble. This action adventure movie will be released in the U.S. on May 14.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video