Nina Sky Beg to Be Released From Polo Ground Music
Nina Sky posted a series of messages on their Twitter, blasting their record label Polo Ground Music and asking to be released from their contract. "Starting a new campaign today..'Nina Sky Doesn't Play Polo'," Nicole Albino and Natalie Albino began.
"For MONTHS we've had a complete album, ready for release," they continued. "Y'ALL wanna know what's REALLY goin on? Nothing + that's the problem. We released 2 videos and singles without support from our label. All good.. Stayed positive."
They added, "After months of no movement we asked to be released + still nothing. No acknowledgment from the President of out (sic) label Bryan Leach. Bottom Line, we want to be released. If you're really down with our movement holler @ Bryan Leach." The sisters duo then ended their post by tweeting the label boss' phone numbers and email address.
The new album which Nina Sky is prepping to release is called "Starting Today".
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day