Nina Sky Beg to Be Released From Polo Ground Music
Nina Sky posted a series of messages on their Twitter, blasting their record label Polo Ground Music and asking to be released from their contract. "Starting a new campaign today..'Nina Sky Doesn't Play Polo'," Nicole Albino and Natalie Albino began.
"For MONTHS we've had a complete album, ready for release," they continued. "Y'ALL wanna know what's REALLY goin on? Nothing + that's the problem. We released 2 videos and singles without support from our label. All good.. Stayed positive."
They added, "After months of no movement we asked to be released + still nothing. No acknowledgment from the President of out (sic) label Bryan Leach. Bottom Line, we want to be released. If you're really down with our movement holler @ Bryan Leach." The sisters duo then ended their post by tweeting the label boss' phone numbers and email address.
The new album which Nina Sky is prepping to release is called "Starting Today".
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media