Video: Marion Cotillard Promotes Boobs on Face
Marion Cotillard takes the funny out of men's fascination of staring at women's breast in a new Funny or Die video. The actress appears as a woman who is not taken seriously on the workplace due to her cleavage. As a French, she emphasizes the need of being looked in the eye as a sign of respect.
Thus, she introduces Forehead Tittaes by Janae, a pair of plastic boobs attached to the forehead so that men can look "almost" in the eyes. "Forehead Tittaes, sleek, elegant design. Earn their respect without sacrificing your femininity," Cotillard said. The product which is "safe, reusable and easily applied" comes in many sizes, shapes and colors.
The video was directed by Jake Szymanski who previously directed Eva Longoria's sex tape parody and Zac Efron's pool party skit. "Forehead Tittaes" features also Taraji P. Henson, Lesley Anne Warren and William Fichtner.
More Marion Cotillard News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant