Video: Marion Cotillard Promotes Boobs on Face
Marion Cotillard takes the funny out of men's fascination of staring at women's breast in a new Funny or Die video. The actress appears as a woman who is not taken seriously on the workplace due to her cleavage. As a French, she emphasizes the need of being looked in the eye as a sign of respect.
Thus, she introduces Forehead Tittaes by Janae, a pair of plastic boobs attached to the forehead so that men can look "almost" in the eyes. "Forehead Tittaes, sleek, elegant design. Earn their respect without sacrificing your femininity," Cotillard said. The product which is "safe, reusable and easily applied" comes in many sizes, shapes and colors.
The video was directed by Jake Szymanski who previously directed Eva Longoria's sex tape parody and Zac Efron's pool party skit. "Forehead Tittaes" features also Taraji P. Henson, Lesley Anne Warren and William Fichtner.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz