Video: Marion Cotillard Promotes Boobs on Face
Marion Cotillard takes the funny out of men's fascination of staring at women's breast in a new Funny or Die video. The actress appears as a woman who is not taken seriously on the workplace due to her cleavage. As a French, she emphasizes the need of being looked in the eye as a sign of respect.
Thus, she introduces Forehead Tittaes by Janae, a pair of plastic boobs attached to the forehead so that men can look "almost" in the eyes. "Forehead Tittaes, sleek, elegant design. Earn their respect without sacrificing your femininity," Cotillard said. The product which is "safe, reusable and easily applied" comes in many sizes, shapes and colors.
The video was directed by Jake Szymanski who previously directed Eva Longoria's sex tape parody and Zac Efron's pool party skit. "Forehead Tittaes" features also Taraji P. Henson, Lesley Anne Warren and William Fichtner.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester