Video: Marion Cotillard Promotes Boobs on Face
Marion Cotillard takes the funny out of men's fascination of staring at women's breast in a new Funny or Die video. The actress appears as a woman who is not taken seriously on the workplace due to her cleavage. As a French, she emphasizes the need of being looked in the eye as a sign of respect.
Thus, she introduces Forehead Tittaes by Janae, a pair of plastic boobs attached to the forehead so that men can look "almost" in the eyes. "Forehead Tittaes, sleek, elegant design. Earn their respect without sacrificing your femininity," Cotillard said. The product which is "safe, reusable and easily applied" comes in many sizes, shapes and colors.
The video was directed by Jake Szymanski who previously directed Eva Longoria's sex tape parody and Zac Efron's pool party skit. "Forehead Tittaes" features also Taraji P. Henson, Lesley Anne Warren and William Fichtner.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns