Video: Marion Cotillard Promotes Boobs on Face
Marion Cotillard takes the funny out of men's fascination of staring at women's breast in a new Funny or Die video. The actress appears as a woman who is not taken seriously on the workplace due to her cleavage. As a French, she emphasizes the need of being looked in the eye as a sign of respect.
Thus, she introduces Forehead Tittaes by Janae, a pair of plastic boobs attached to the forehead so that men can look "almost" in the eyes. "Forehead Tittaes, sleek, elegant design. Earn their respect without sacrificing your femininity," Cotillard said. The product which is "safe, reusable and easily applied" comes in many sizes, shapes and colors.
The video was directed by Jake Szymanski who previously directed Eva Longoria's sex tape parody and Zac Efron's pool party skit. "Forehead Tittaes" features also Taraji P. Henson, Lesley Anne Warren and William Fichtner.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs