Snippet of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's music video for their duet single "Make a Wave" has been teased through a short clip. Footage of the "Camp Rock" stars hitting Malibu beach and making music in the studio are shown in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a 2009 song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
"Oceans" itself will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!