Snippet of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's music video for their duet single "Make a Wave" has been teased through a short clip. Footage of the "Camp Rock" stars hitting Malibu beach and making music in the studio are shown in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a 2009 song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
"Oceans" itself will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
More Joe Jonas News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier