Snippet of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's music video for their duet single "Make a Wave" has been teased through a short clip. Footage of the "Camp Rock" stars hitting Malibu beach and making music in the studio are shown in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a 2009 song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
"Oceans" itself will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia