Snippet of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's music video for their duet single "Make a Wave" has been teased through a short clip. Footage of the "Camp Rock" stars hitting Malibu beach and making music in the studio are shown in it.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a 2009 song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
"Oceans" itself will be released in theaters across the United States on Earth Day, April 22.
More Joe Jonas News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March