Corey Haim Offered 'Celebrity Fit Club' Spot Before Death
Before he died at the hand of prescription drugs, Corey Haim was approached by VH1 to take part on "Celebrity Fit Club". Unfortunately, the offer was rejected because if not, he could have made a difference today.
TMZ was the first to announce that the casting company wanted the actor to participate in a reality show, but the trade cited "Celebrity Rehab" instead of "Fit Club". Corey reportedly was "extremely defensive and insulted, saying, 'It's the last show I'd ever do'." A source said the 3-minute conversation ended with Corey saying, "I do not need help."
The truth is, Corey's agent said his client had plans to do reality show. Access Hollywood said it was a new show about a life coach that would bring his career back. The 38-year-old who starred in 1987 "The Lost Boys", also has some films under his belt including which he would direct.
On Wednesday, March 10, Corey Haim was found unresponsive by his mother in the apartment they shared. He was taken to St. Joseph's Medical Center in Burbank, California where he was pronounced dead at 12:15 A.M. Authorities found four prescription drugs inside his apartment but none was illegal. Corey has a history of drug abuse.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song